Chapter 10: Next frontier

Caratos mountain
"Gyyyyyeeehhh!" The rift volcanion starts to fall apart, the black monstrosity died piece by piece falling into the lava. And disintegrating 'pssssssssssssssss' black steam emitted from the black metal leaving behind a red rift.

"Puuuuffft" a being is sent out of the rift as it vanishes.

The being turns out to be Ray with tears in his eyes, "Huff" he wipes his face and takes a look around finding out 'bbrbebebberbbebebrbebre' the volcano is collapsing.

If that wasn't bad enough in front of him is "Aelita!" The boys screams running towards an unconscious girl.

Ray quickly picked her bruised body up looking for an exit however, he sees a destroyed SEC robot counting down to his left and to his right he sees...

'Bashhhhh!', "Accckkk!" Medalis screams as she's pinned to the Rock wall by the dark entity Shadow Mewtwo.

"Ho....w. ... Dear you! Ecckk.....do......this to your..... Own....n creator!" Medalis screams even though the black hand around her neck tightens.

"What did you do to me?!!, What did you do to my heart?!!!!" Mewtwo screamed!
Ray is caught off guard by the feminine voice of Mewtwo (telepathy?) He thought, it wasn't uncommon for strong psychic types to do that.

As it looked like the beast was about to break Medalis's neck all of a sudden another person teleports in front of Ray. 'ziiiippppp!'
"That's enough Mewtwo" a calm and familiar voice brings chills down Ray's spine.

"Crescent?!" Ray yelled in surprise.

The dark haired woman turns around, her dark red eye liner making her look even more intimidating.
"Do you have any idea how much danger your in" Crescent spoke out annoyed by Ray's reckless behavior.

"Cres...cent! You did something to Mewtwo didn't you?!" Medalis said as the grip around her throat loosened.

"Baka(idiot), the more you battle with shadow Pokemon the more the energy closing their hearts reduces, thus Mewtwo's heart is open enough for her to be sensible" Crescent pointed out.

Mewtwo released Medalis and flew upwards, taking a look at Ray and Aelita before flying off somewhere 'swwwwoooosh'.

"Wait Mewtwo! You're mine!" Medalis cried as she stood up from the stony floor, her uniform tattered. She then pushes a button and she disappointed from the mountain to an unknown location.

Meltdown imminent!
The base alerts everyone as everything begins to glow red.

"Now then, Gothitelle dear" Crescent calls out, a figure appears 'zzziiiip!', it's the colorful sadist goth Pokemon who always smiles in the worst situations.

"Gotttth" the Pokemon smiles sadistically as usual.

"Get Ray out of here...." Crescent speaks however Ray interrupts.

"Save Aelita! Save her first!" Ray screams at Gothitelle while holding Aelita tightly in his arms.

Gothitelle's smile quickly disappeared and turned into a snare, whether this was due to hatred or jealousy is unknown, she approaches him.

"Gothhh!" The Pokemon grabs Aelita and disappears for a split second reappearing without her 'zzziiipp ziiopp'.

"Thanks Gothitelle" Ray thanks the creature and smiles but Gothitelle ignores him.
Gothitelle then grabs Ray's shoulders and his also teleported away 'ziiiippppp!', when Gothitelle reappears again she's sadistically smiling.

"What did you do Missy?" Crescent asked smiling too.

"Gotgotgotgotgotgotgot!!!" Gothitelle laughs like never before her red eyes glowing.