Reborn!: Crossover Trade off!/Battle of the Gangs

Ray's main issue at hand were his pokemon... 2 in particular.

"Leo! Rocky!" Ray called out two of his pokemon from their pokeballs out into the dojo field.

Rocky the midnight form Lycanroc, a bipedal red and white dock with sharp stones on her body.
She immediately started ignoring Ray and went to sniff some dirt elsewhere.

While Leo, a lion cub with a tiny red mane looked bored... He didn't run away like Rocky but his expression was far from happy, the cub's face was distance as if looking at something far away from his reach.

"What am I going to do about you guys" Ray wondered as he took out 4 more pokeballs "Go!"

Prinplup, Weepinbell, Pikachu and Swoobat came out of their respectively, unlike the other two they looked happy and lively.

Prinplup was the teenage leader of the group in his middle stage evolution, he was always boasting about his power as he was the strongest in the party.

Weepinbell was the lazy one, always taking opportunities to nap and doze off, as expected from a grass type, it loved sunlight and drinking lots of water.

Swoobat was the loving one, always trying to hug and bite everyone and everything, this annoyed Ray since he isn't a fan of Unova pokemon yet the bat was his second strongest Pokemon.

And finally Pikachu, the newest member, she had recently evolved and was still getting used to the power she now wielded, she was the curious kind but not nosy.

These four carried Ray during most of his tough battles and he loved them for it, and vice versa (Except priplup who was a tsundere at heart and would never admit it).

At that moment the wind shifted strangely towards the Sheridan forest.

"Who's there?!" The black boy questioned while his pokemon also got into offensive position.

A strange silhouette popped out from the forest raising his hands "Just a wondering trainer, I mean you no harm boy" the stranger said in a raspy voice.

Ray got a good look at him as he entered the light, the guy looked like he was in his early twenties, spiky dark gray hair, a scar above his nose and sparkling blue eyes, his tattered black clothes gave ray only one impression of him.

"A gangster?!"the boy yelled in surprise.

"Well, that's not entirely false" the man rubbed his head. "My name's Vero, from the Reborn region, I'm traveling around the world looking for a girl with pink hair" he finished.

"Wow seriously? I'm Ray an upcoming trainer, I'm so looking for a girl, but she's blonde" Ray said surprised once again.

"Hmmm weird..  from the look of things your team is quite good... Except for those two" Vero turned his attention to Ray's pokemon.

"Yeah, my Lycanroc and litleo... Wait you got that from just looking at them, you must be a powerful trainer Vero!" Ray awed at the man.

"Kinda... I think I was champion once... Or something like that... Anyway want my advice on those two" Vero asked.

"Do I!" Ray hyperactively answered.

"Hmmmmm, well first off, your lycanroc... You'll need to release it" Vero said.

"Release Rocky? Come on that's a bit too far" Ray said a bit shocked.

"Pokemon and humans have somewhat of an Aura, all four of those pokemon behind you have matching auras to your own" Vero explained.
"However Lycanroc's Aura is the complete opposite of yours"