Arc 3: Tainted light/ Ray's side adventures 2

Disclaimer
This chapter is the last one that follows the version 12 storyline the next chapter will follow version 13 strictly.

Story 1: Ditto milk!
Sheridan village early morning
Local store
Around 6:30am the dark skinned teen left the dojo in search of sustenance.

Coming across a local 24/7 store he enters there only to greeted by a snoring beauty.

"Snoooooorrrrrrreeee!" The girl sitting on a wooden bench makes this loud noise while napping...
She's wearing farmer attire consisting of blue jeans and suspenders with a yellow inner shirt and a cowboy hat, her face is freckled and she's light skinned, her blonde hair is braided into two by her left and right side.

Sitting next to the girl is a pink bipedal cow who's also taking a snooze peacefully.

"Yo" Ray tapped her slightly.

"Kyahaaaaa! What? Want some milk?" The girl woke up pissed. "Wait a second I'm late for my delivery!" She cried.

"Hooo? Seems like you could use some help, and I could use some milk" Ray smiled like a con artist.

"Heh!!!! But...... Fine I'm Beth by the way and this is Miltank, if you make 5 deliveries I'll give you 12 cans of Moomoo milk, deal?!" The cowgirl said.

"Hah! Perfect! Witness the delivery skills of the future champion of the region!!!" Ray says this and rushes out with a a crate of milk and directions.

After going to 5 different houses he arrived at a strange looking one on the other side of the village he knocked on the wooden door.
'knock, knock' the door rattled and opened up mysteriously.

"Helloooo..." Ray enter the house to see two pokemon plushes one of a purple Scorpion with wings and the other of a golden fairy. In the middle was a crying woman she has long black hair tied in a red and white hairband, her black kimono, with golden patterns looking beautiful.

"Huh, who are? Wait more importantly can you help me Find someone?!" The woman took the youth's hand.

"Ummmm sure" he blushed a bit at how soft the woman's hands were almost like Gel.

"Thank you, my name is Daria
2 days ago, my boyfriend went to pick herbs in amethyst cave but he never came back, could you search for him there, he's got a straw basket with him" Daria said worried.

"Sighhhhhhhhhh sure thing" Ray thought about all the stuff that had happened in that cave(not fond memories).

Amethyst cave
The crystal lit cave was still the same as ever, Ray walked for about 6 minutes before seeing a basket with strange herbs with red berries on it too.
"This must be it, but how far could he have gone?"Ray wondered and followed some blurry footsteps.

"Help!! Help!!!" A cry for help echoes in the distance which our teenage hero races towards.

"Help me! Stop that Solrock" the cries came from dark skinned young man in a light brown Gi, with a black headband on his head looking tired, Infront of him was a floating sun shaped red rock creature that was glowing blue.

"Wow! a Solrock? Hehehe perfect time for this, Luna I choose you!" Ray send out one of his new Pokemon, a moon shaped rock Pokemon one he caught in this same cave.

"Lunatonee" the rock Pokemon said robotically.

"Stop that thing with lunar dance!" Ray commands and the moon rock starts moving strangely.

"Lunnnna!", "Sollllaaa!" Lunatone dances increases it's stats and soon after Solrock joins in the dance mesmerizing itself.

"Great now Pokeball Go!" Ray tosses a PokeBall at the sun rock 'biiiipp, biiipp, bipp' 'twickle' a successful capture.