The First Cut is the Deepest

Nathan Scott just sat there taking in what she just told him..............

Nathan was about to say something but Rose's phone rang stopping him.

"It's Haley" Rose said picking up her phone.

"I will see you later then,"Nathan said walking out of the room leaving Rose confused.

********

It was the next morning Rose was walking to school she was taking her time when she saw Peyton Sawyer

"Hey!"Rose shouted catching up with Peyton. "Lucas told me about Brooke. I was afraid something like this might happen."

"Ten points for Rose," Peyton said, half kidding and half upset.

"How's she doing?" Rose asked.

"Who knows. I don't think she'll ever speak to me again. I know I wouldn't." Peyton said.

Last night Haley called Rose and told her that Brooke found out about Peyton and Lucas through Peyton's webcam.

Peyton and Rose crossed the parking lot and stopped when a beep grabbed their attention, when they followed Rose and Peyton saw a Dan Scott Motors license plate and out-stepped Nathan.

"What'd you do? Knock over your dad's dealership?" Peyton cracked, but Nathan was clearly not in the mood. "Okay, none of my business. I'll see ya." She said walking away.

"Okay."Rose smiled. "What is this?" Rose asked walking about to him as she warped her arms around his waist.

"Dad gave it to me. His way of showing me who's in control." Nathan explained.

"Ew, give it back."Rose shuttered.

"No. If I'm going to live like this I'm going to take everything I can get." Nathan explained.

"Okay."Rose sighed.

"So what did Haley call you last night?"

"She wanted me stay up all night with her bidding on eBay for those Sheryl Crow tickets."

"Oh yeah. The show's tomorrow." Nathan said, leaned against his car as Rose moved to stand in between his legs.

"Yeah."

"Any luck?"

"No, but there are three more auctions tonight and Haley asked me to help her again. "

"I got DSL. Nathan said. "Do you want to come over? You can bring Haley too."

"Oh my god really?!"

"Yeah."

"Your the best Boyfriend ever! I have text, Haley." Rose said happily taking out her phone to text her best friend.

"Do I get a kiss for being the best boyfriend ever?"Nathan asked Rose smirking.

"Yes, you do," Rose said standing toes to kiss Nathan.

"Look Nathan about last night. I'm sorry if I scared you."

"It's ok don't worry about it." Nathan said to her not knowing what to say to her.

Eventually, Nathan and Rose made their way inside suffered through a whole day of school.

*********

It was later in the day and Rose had just finished working Karen's cafe with Haley. Rose, Lucas, Karen, and Haley were all sitting down having dinner.