You Gotta Go There to Come Back

Rose and Nathan are asleep in each other's arms........

"So if my mom and sister come in, I'm gonna act like I have amnesia, so don't freak out if I pretend not to know how you are still here," Rose said.

"Look, I think I should get back to the madness. But hey, if I could, I'd stay like this all day." Nathan says as Rose moans disapprovingly. Rose gets up and kisses Nathan

"Ok. Nathan, about last night..."

"Hey, look it's not about sex with me ok? When you're ready, I'll be too."Nathan says looking at Rose.

"Come here". Rose says as she sits up and kisses him then lays back down.

" Roseanne Choi, Get up now! I know you there too Nathan and its time for you to leave !"Nikki shouts. Rose and Nathan break apart from the kiss and burst out laughing.

"How is your mom so cool with all this."

"My mom might be in 40 but she is a teen at heart," Rose said.

*******

Rose was in her kitchen with her mom and sister when the doorbell rang........

"Are you excepting anyone?"Nikki asked her daughters.

"No," Rose and Nina said together. Nikki put down her coffee and walked to the door. Nikki opened the door and there was Ava the lady her husband cheated on her with

"Oh god, I just took out the trash," Nikki said causing her daughter's to laugh.

"I just wanted to talk. We were best friends."Ava said.

"That was before you slept with my husband and like I said to Peter leave," Nikki said shutting the door in Ava's face.

" Rose you can take the car today," Nikki said taking her key from her bag and tossing them to Rose.

"Nice," Rose said grabbing her bag and made her way out the door.

******

Luke, Haley, and Rose were out of school and they were talking Peyton.

"It's not that hard, alright? Peyton and I just don't make sense as a couple". She said so herself." Lucas to us, slinging his backpack over his left shoulder.

" And then took it back," Haley and Rose said together.

"Now what are guys? Her lawyer?"

"I'm just...look I've seen Peyton really try to make an effort to turn things around and it just sucks that she got bit the first time she reached out to somebody, you know?" Rose says.

"Guys, I'm not the bad guy here, ok? Peyton's just too...hard."

"Unlike Brooke who I understand is nice and easy," Hayle says.

"Excuse me. She makes me laugh. She's honest, she's not afraid to be herself. Ok? Plus she's not covered head to toe in issues. What's so bad about that? "Luke says as we set on one of the benches

"Nothing! Nothing. If you're happy, we're happy."Rose says

" Yes."

"Are you? Happy." Luke asks looking at Rose

"Yeah," Rose

" I hope you guys are right."

************

It was later after school and Rose was working her shift with Haley

"Business seems to have dropped off lately, and I'm beginning to take it personally," Deb says, looking around the empty cafe.