All That You Can't Leave Behind

Rose woke up in a room she did not recognize.....

She was about to get up but Nathan walked in with some food.

"Your up," Nathan said setting on his bed.

"Yeah. How did I get here."Rose asked him confused.

"I ran into you and you fainted so I brought you my house not knowing if I should bring to the hospital but I can if you want to go."

"No, it's fine. I just did not eat all day." Rose said.

"Then eat this. I order some Pizza." Nathan said handing Rose the plate of Pizza.

"Thank you," Rose said taking the pizza from him. While Rose was eating Nathan was looking at her. For some reason, Nathan felt like Rose was lying to him.

"Is everything ok?" Rose asked him.

"Yeah is fine. Do you want to drive you home."

"Actually can you drive me to the hospital? My mom is there for a doctor's appointment."

"Sure no problem." Nathan grabbed his keys as rose got up and walked out of his room.

The car ride the hospital was a quiet one.  Nathan could not help but think Rose was hiding something from him. Like there was more to the story than just her not eating something and it worried him.

*******
"Thank you for the ride."

"No problem," Nathan said driving away. Rose signed before walk into the hospital to find her mom talking to her doctor Dylan Park.

"There you are, Rose. We were just talking about you."

"All good I hope," Rose said laughing.

"Yes, We found a donor."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Why don't you feel her in more while a take this phone call," Nikki said walking away.

"Ok, your mom is gone talk to me, "Dylan said looking, Rose.

"What's makes you think you there is something wrong?"

"You look super weak like you had a panic attack ."

"It's noting."

"No, it's something Rose talk me."

"Ok fine but don't tell my mom. I don't want her to worry." Rose said.

"Ok fine let's go to my office," Dylan said. Rose nodded her and followed him to his office.

"Ok, so what's up."

"I don't know if this has to with anxiety but there were two times where I found it hard to breathe."

"Really? Explain."

"The first time was when I was standing up for Lucas because Nathan began an ass and then today I got into a fight with Lucas he found out about me liking Nathan," Rose said.

"How did they make you feel."

"Like I could not breathe, everything was spinning and I could not see anything."

"Rose, I think you are not used to standing up for yourself. But you want I give you some medicine?"

"No. But I will let you know if I change my mind."

Ok."Dylan said just as Nikki walked in.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes, I have scheduled surgery a month from now. If we need to move it up I will let you know. "