Missing Part 2

⚠️Trigger warning!⚠️
This OneShot will include blood, kidnapping and torture. It will be a little dark. Skip this OneShot if you can't deal with any of these things!

Henry's POV

The floor was wet, the chains were cold and my arm hurts so bad.

I've been here for one day. At least, I think it's one day.

I heard the door crack open and looked up to see Drex standing there. He was holding a taser.

O god.

"Well, look who it is, kid danger." He said my name with disgust in his voice. He looked at my arm where the wound is. "I see John and Lary came." He looked back at me. "How have you been doing?" He asked in a sweet sick voice.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"Well that's not very polite of you to snap like that. It hurts my feelings." He said, as he put his hand on his chest. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay okay, I will tell you why your here." He said. "I want to know your secret identity and information about the Man Cave. I already know that Ray is Captain Man, because of our history. Well after that, phase 2 of my plan can go into action." He explained in an evil voice tone and rubbed his hand together.

"Yeah, as if I would give you information." I scoffed.

"O yeah, but you will." He said.

Yeah, right. As if I ever wanna betray Ray.

He stabbed the taser that he was holding in my side and I screamed in pain. He kept it there for a good ten seconds and eventually pulled away. I was painting, trying to regress myself. Sweat was dripping down my forehead.

"Do you wanna speak now?" He asked in a treating voice, thinking that I will give up so easily.

———————————————————
~2 days later~

Ray's POV

It's been 2 days and still no sign of Henry.

Everyone in the man cave is working nonstop. They are all trying to find out where Henry is. But I could see how tired they are. They haven't slept good, because they said that finding Henry is more important than their sleep schedule.

"Guys, I know you are gonna say that that you rather wanna find Henry than taking sleep, but this isn't healthy." I said to the kids, who wouldn't take their eyes of the screens they were looking at.

Charlotte spun around in the rotating chair she was sitting in to look at me. She looked tired, she has bangs under her eyes and her hair was a mess.

"Ray, it's not like we don't wanna sleep. We just wanna find Henry, because that's the main priority right now. Of course we are tired and wanna sleep, but we are scared that when we sleep, we will maybe miss an important message or something that could lead us to Henry." She explained.

"I know, but guys, you have to sleep. If you sleep you are more aware of things. You maybe missed a hint or something just because you are to tired." I said. Now I was getting all tree their attentions.

They looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

"We could take turns." I suggested. They looked back at me. "Two people will begin searching, so the others can sleep. Schwoz and I will take the first turn, because we both sleep quite well." I said. Now they were looking at each other again and nodded.

"Yeah okay. I will take the second turn." Piper said, agreeing with my plan.

"I will take that turn with her." Jasper said. I smiled.