3

His inventory feels heavy, bottles full of milk and all of the stupid items that were in the chests tucked away in his pockets make his walking slightly more difficult and very annoying. Having to pack the diapers and consequently remember the use that he has to give them had made him grimace and shove them into a corner of his inventory, the furthest away possible. He didn't want to think about that.

The piglin covers himself with a cloak, not bothering to wear the hood over his head if there is no one to see him yet. Considering that he is in the desert, covering himself is something he certainly doesn't need.

It is also true that heat isn't something that torments him too much. He had been born in the Nether, for hell's sake, it couldn't get any hotter than that. But not being a full-blooded piglin, he wasn't immune to high temperatures either. His species didn't even possess the characteristic of a fire resistant body, so flames as well as really extreme temperatures are something that can affect him considerably.

The creature in his arms whines, and Technoblade looks down at the baby. It seems restless, uncomfortable. It's probably not used to the heat of the desert, and even more so being wrapped in a blanket in the arms of the hybrid. Endermen's natural dimension, the End, a floating island in the middle of absolute emptiness, is supposedly a pretty chill place, presumably chiller than a desert in the overworld.

If the small bicolour being has known its dimension of origin, it must surely feel a considerably strong contrast between the biomes and the temperature.

"Don't complain so much. Don't make me regret coming back for you, I can still leave you out there and go on with my business." He warns, arching an eyebrow at the creature. The little enderman obviously doesn't reply, closing its eyes and emitting a small whimper.

The sight of a desert village in the distance makes Technoblade hum softly. Just what he was looking for. His footsteps head toward the village, looking back down at the bundle in his arms and muttering "act natural".

The villagers don't pay much attention to him, as usual. A hooded figure in the middle of the desert is much less suspicious than an abnormally tall man with piggy features, apparently. Technoblade makes his way among the houses, taking the opportunity to peek into some of them and take a look at the chests in them. Still, the villagers aren't interested in him. The golem, on the other hand, doesn't take its eyes off Technoblade.

His mob nature causes golems to look at him a little suspiciously whenever he approaches them, not really acting unless he does so first. This one, however, stares at him intensely; not looking threatening but rather cautious. The new presence that accompanies him must awaken its sense of protection to the village. Technoblade snorts slightly. As if that purring ball could do something to the villagers.

Technoblade decides to take advantage of the fact that he is there and spend the remainder of the day in that place. He doesn't usually sleep, but the presence of phantoms at night can eventually become very annoying. Furthermore, from what he can feel, during his indefinite trance he seems to have been cultivating the habit of sleeping periodically, every night at least. With the arrival of sunset, his body already feels tired, despite hardly having done anything and he can feel sleep begin to poke him. Without thinking much about it he heads towards the first house that catches his attention and he steps in, blocking the door and examining the small space.

The first thing he does is leave the baby on the bed, freeing it from the blanket hugging it and hearing it vwooping happily now that it isn't wrapped in the suffocating heat. It looks mildly affected by the heat, for a creature from the cold void Technoblade would expect less tolerance to high temperatures, but that enderman only seems slightly annoyed. Well... that is kind of weird. Perhaps the reason why its body is like that may have something to do with it.