Chapter 9: Training the girls

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story, now I'm sorry for not updating this in a while, but I'm still continuing it! Now let the chapter begin.

3rd pov

As the morning sun rose in the sky, the light of such came through the window of the girl named Maria. The girl rose from the bed and lets out a yawn and stretched out her arms, but then notices the room she's and and remembers what happen last night.

Maria: Oh, right. I met and got adopted by Y/n, who is the grandson of Sparda.

Before she could process her thoughts further, an elegant smell caught her attention which also made her stomach rumble for food. Luckily for the girl she was alone in the room so she didn't get embarrassed for being hungry.

Maria: I better go get some breakfast.

Maria then went to her door since she was already dressed, but once she opened her door Maria is met with a wide awake Aoi about to knock on Maria's door.

Aoi: Oh! Maria, Y/n wanted me to wake you up while he makes breakfast.

Maria: *smiles* Thanks Aoi.

The two girls then make their way down the stairs to see Y/n cooking breakfast with some ready at the table. Y/n then turns to see both Aoi and Maria heading down to the table.

Y/n: Good morning ladies.

Aoi: Good morning Y/n.

Maria: Morning.... Dad.

Y/n smiles at Maria and puts his hand on her head rubbing it gently. Which makes the young girl to lean in enjoying the fatherly like affection she is getting.

Y/n: Now let's get some fo-

Before Y/n could finish his sentence, the front door was knocked on which makes him and the two girls in the room turn to the door.

Y/n: I'll be right back.

Y/n then went to the door to see who it is and is hoping it's not a scammer trying to take his money, once Y/n reached the door he opens it but instead of a scammer. It's Lady and Trish at his front door.

Y/n: Oh, Trish Lady. Nice to see you two again.

Lady: At least your okay with seeing us.

Trish: Likewise Y/n. Haven't been getting stabbed by any other blades have you?

Y/n: Oh, haha. I know me and my father get stabbed a lot of times. Anyways What are you two doing here? And Don't lie to me that you smell my cooking.

Lady: *failing to lie* What? Nooo, it not lik-

Trish: For Lady it is. Me I'm just making sure you're doing well.

Lady: Hey!

Y/n: *laughs* It never gets old between you. Anyways come in I had a feeling that you so I made more for you two.

Y/n then allows them in as the two ladies went in, but they were surprised to see both Maria and Aoi at the table, while the two said girls looked at them in confusion.

Maria: Um, Dad who are these two?

Lady/Trish: Dad?!

Y/n: Now, now. I will explain so-

????: What's going on down here?

Shiori then comes down the stairs with bed hair and rubbing her eyes, she was also wearing a shirt with very short bed shorts. Once she sees both Trish and Lady the two said girls look at Y/n with even more confusion.