Chapter 8: confession & taking in a daughter part 2

A/n: hey guys here is the next chapter to this story sorry for  not updating this in awhile but I'm back with this one now let the chapter begin.

Y/n's pov

after a long walk back to my shop I allowed Maria and her friend Aoi in once we enter we see Shiori sitting at the couch watching T.V.

Shiori: hey Y/n you back ho-

she stops mid sentence when she sees both Maria and Aoi which the said to stared back at Shiori with confused looks.

Maria: wait aren't you Shiori? weren't you supposed to be dead due to what happen to your Cloneblade?

Aoi: I've heard the same thing as well, but here you are still alive why?

Y/n: that would be me ladies.

Maria and Aoi look at me with even confused looks while Shiori smiles remembering how I saved her from the destruction of her Cloneblade.

Y/n: you see I can use my demonic powers to make a Cloneblade into a devil arm.

Aoi: what's a devil arm?

Y/n: well it's a powerful weapon taken shape from powerful demons for example. *summons Agni and Rudra* these two are weapons my father Dante got in the past the red one channels fire and the other channels wind.

Maria/Aoi: cool *wowed tone*

red sword: why thank you ladies.

girls: eep!

blue sword: brother I think you may have scared them?

Shiori: what the hell?!

Y/n: oh right I forgot these two are the most talkative the red sword is Agni and the blue one is Rudra.

Angi/Rudra: greetings ladies

Maria: hello

Aoi: hi

Shiori: never in my life would I ever see a talking sword.

Maria: so those are your devil arms

Y/n: yup I have others like a brief case that can turn into exactly 666 different weapons.

Aoi: isn't that the....

Y/n: yes it is.....it's a devil arm after all anyway each devil arm is very powerful on their own. which is why I make sure they don't fall in the wrong hands.

Maria: so what devil arm would be the most powerful one out of all?

Y/n: that would be easy my uncle's sword Yamato which is in the hands of a kid name Nero.

Shiori: what does the Yamato do?

Y/n: well the sword can cut through almost anything with ease and it can open portals plus it is the very weapon the is used to seal the demon realm.

Maria: so cool.

Y/n: well Maria and Aoi you two make yourselves at home if you have any questions on what rooms are you can ask Shiori.

Shiori: where are you going?

Y/n: well I got to get ready for a date tonight. also Maria and Aoi if you want I can make your Cloneblades into devil arms if you want and train you two with Shiori.

Maria: yes please dad!

Aoi: I am curious how powerful it can be as a devil arm.

Shiroi: I'm okay with training them too gives me a chance to see which of the theirs will be like.