Weirdmageddon Nightmare

No one's POV

~~Distant Future~~

~~~5 months after Prime~~~

Up on Earth, a couple of exterminators were scouring around, looking for more people to kill among all the rubble.

Giving up, they flew somewhere else.

Then, the front door of an abandoned, boarded up gas station opened up.

"It's all clear." Said Ford Pines, wearing his trench coat.

Coach Brunt was the second to walk out.

"Sure it's safe?" She asked.

"Of fucking course it is." Said Angel Dust, exiting as well.

Wendy, Blitz, Arackniss, Soos, Mable, Alastor, Mermista, Catra, Scorpia, Le Chévre, Tigress, Countess Cleo, Dib Membrane, Entrapa, Shadowsan, and the other one came out of the gas station.

"We have to move, soon." Said Ford. "If we stay out in the open, they'll find us. HE'LL find us."

"Let him come." Said Catra, readying her claws. "Let that Bastard come. He'll pay for what he did to Adora."

"Now, now." Said Shadowsan. "We all want Horde Prime to be killed just as much as you. But we are not ready for our final confrontation."

"Shadowsan is right." Said Wendy. "We'll kill that tyrant soon, but we'll have to get all the necessary people."

"HA!" Catra sarcastically laughed. "And you two are the ones to tell me? What do you know about loss?"

Tigress stepped up.

"You know, it's funny," Said Tigress. "that someone who's feline like would mention loss of a someone who loves red. Because when I held Carmen Sandiego, and she was bleeding and dying, her last words were apologies to us, apologies that she wanted everyone she ever loved to hear, apologies about making us think she passed."

"And then she actually died." Said Blitz. "Boo-fucking-hoo. It's real this time."

Tigress, Le Chévre, Countess Cleo, Shadowsan, and Coach brunt turned at him with and angry glare.

"I lost my daughter." Said Blitz. "As well as Moxxie, Millie... and Stolas, who I actually, truly did love, despite what I said."

"You can love me~" Said Angel flirtatiously.

"Anthony, what the fuck?" Asked Arackniss.

Then there was a cackle in the air.

A slow, creepy cackle.

"Oh, you all are so adorable." Said the person sitting on top of a broken car, with his back turned.

"If anyone has lost more of someone he loves," He said. "it's the six fingered leader we have. You know, like... a father...like a mother..."

"Be very careful with what you say next." Said Ford.

"Like a twin brother," Said the man sitting on top of the car. "speaking of which....like a nephew who felt kinda like a son... Isn't that right," Bill Cipher turned to look at Ford. "Sixer?"