It's Far Too Late For That

No One's POV

Arackniss, Angel, and Blitz had arrived at the Porn Studio.

They noticed the unconscious body guards on the ground.

Then they noticed the back of the Limo.

"Oh..my...Satan." Said Blitz, trying not to barf after seeing the wide, gaping hole in Valentino's head. "I mean... I wanted to do that, and I'm pretty sure we all did...but Charlie did that?"

"We have to look inside the building." Said Angel. "If Val was about to leave Pentagram City, the studio was probably about to be shut down. It's most likely empty."

"No." Said Arackniss. "I'll look alone."

Angel and Blitz looked at Arackniss like he was a madman.

"You can't be serious." Said Angel. "No way! We're coming with you."

"It's my fault." Said Arackniss. "It's my responsibility to fix it. She'll probably listen to reason if I go in alone. It's a sign of trust."

"Wait." Said Blitz, pulling out a second Holy Bullet. "A got two from Stolas, in case I missed the first shot. He said that as long as this bullet isn't shot at the head or chest, it'll only take away a Royal Demoness' powers temporarily without the possibility for death. Just in case."

Arackniss took the bullet.

"Thank you." He said, starting to enter the building. "I'll be back."

Arackniss then began his descent into the building.

~~Timeskip~~

Arackniss found Charlie.

Charlie was sitting in the chair behind the desk of Valentino's office.

She was looking on at Pentagram City.

"Helluva site, isn't it?" Said Charlie, sensing Arackniss's presence. "A place filled with sin, somehow still standing."

"We were worried about you." Said Arackniss. "Despite what you've done to Valentino, we can all still come out of this alright."

""ALL!?"" Yelled Charlie as she got up and threw Valentino's desk at Arackniss. "YOU LET VAGGIE DIE!"

Arackniss leapt out the way of the desk.

"I'm sorry!" Said Arackniss. "I only had one choice. Alastor is just using you. He wants you to be like this."

"Alastor was just doing this for his own entertainment." Said Charlie. "Valentino did it for his greed. So I killed him."

Arackniss pulled out his gun an pointed it at Charlie.

In a blink of an eye, she charged at Arackniss, smashing him through the wall, causing him to drop his gun.

Arackniss fell to the ground in pain.

"I thought everyone could have good in them." Said Charlie. "I guess I was a fool my whole life."