Part 2: Lunch

Shadow's POV

I walked into the hallways just done from math class Ohh no I thought Pearl is coming I quickly ran away to hide Pearl is an Espeon and she seems to like me a lot, but I find her annoying. She saw me and chased me down. She pinned me down on the floor and started to nuzzle me I hated that "Stop" I screamed in terror. "Like you can stop me," Pearl said while nuzzling me again and again. I jumped up and ran as fast as I can to the cafeteria. Suddenly Spark showed up we always sat at the same table (Table:6). "Is that your girlfriend" Spark teased. "No" I screamed "Chill, I know," Spark said. After that dumb conversation Sylvia came, she asked for help with math homework with nothing else to do for the beginning first 10 min of lunch(because the teachers had to make sure you are there). I taught her she became proficient at it in no time. She decided to sit with us. "Where is Flame," I said to Spark. "I do not know" Spark replied. "Umm who is Flame," Sylvia asked. "A friend of ours" Spark and I said in unison.

Sylvia's POV

"Hi, could you help me with my math homework," said Sylvia. "Sure," said Shadow. He taught me and in no time I got it. His teaching is amazing I thought. He is so cute, smart, and kind I thought. What am I thinking I scolded? Seems like Shadow and his friend Spark are waiting for some Flareon named Flame. Then he came, he seemed nice I guess. Then we got our lunches. "Oh no," Shadow said! "Whats, wrong," I asked? "The school bully's here," said Spark.

Shadow's POV 

The school bully approached his name was Bruce he is a Vaporeon. He dumps the milk from my tray onto my head the kids just laugh I stay still not wanting to upset him. He can get so mad at that. He punched my belly which really hurt. He laughed and ran away. Spark and Sylvia said I should fight back, but I am really not sure about that.

Time Lapse After School 2:30

After school I just decided to go back home I needed to think about how Bruce treated me.

Little did he know that was going to be a mistake.

Part Added: 4/23/21