Part 3: Fight

I am sorry for not updating as much. I promise to it more often now that I have more support. Again, Thank You.

Shadow's POV

Ugh this is boring I love school but it takes a long time to get back home. I usually walk home with Spark and Flame, but they have something to do. When walking back home I went through a forest it was called triangular forest because it is shaped like a triangle. This forest had a couple of unfriendly clans. And as my luck would have it I walked right into the middle of the beedrill clan. The beedrill clan are known to be ruthless. One of the beedrills spotted me and said, "Boss we found a little brat". Damn it I ran away, but the beedrills are fast they caught up to me in no time. One of the beedrills poisoned me before I got out of there. The move was Toxic the poison would only get worse. I slowly walked out of the forest. Then... I heard someone coming my way. At first, I thought it was the beedrills again, but it turned out to be a sylveon and a leafeon I could not tell who they were. The poison was kicking in. I was feeling bad. I just collapsed right there...

I am going to leave this as a cliffhanger, wait till the next chapter comes out to see what happens next.  TYSM for 139 Views!!!

Part Added: 6/2/21