Theirs

Y/N-Your name

Dimistrecu Daughters x Reader 

================================================================================

You know we should've known better than to stop at that stupid village. But we did and here we are in a old ass castle.

"I told you we should've kept going." I growled at Ethan as we slowly traversed the halls

"Look we can't dwell on it now." He whispered

We eventually find ourselves at the top of a staircase which led down to an open area. The stairs ended just a few feet from a couch that was facing a fireplace.

"Okay how come we haven't came across any servants or anything? Didn't that note say something about that girl being a servant?" I asked Ethan as we walked down the stairs

"Yeah. You would think a castle as big as we would've seen someone by now."

Just as Ethan finishes his sentence we hear the clicking of heeled boots. Both of us look at the staircase to see a pale woman walking up them. I'm immediately taken back by her blonde hair, pale skin, and the way her stance just screamed 'DOM'.

"Ethan, ethan," I grab his arm shaking it

"Look I know you're scared Y/N but-"

"She's kinda hot."

Ethan immediately snaps his attention at me, "Are you serious right now?"

"Yes. I think I'm about-wait where did she go?"

"Oh crap..." He mutters looking around the room

"I can't wait for dinner." A feminine voice speaks

Suddenly the woman appears in front of us, and she doesn't hesitate to rush towards us. We both try to dodge her but she swiftly grabs Ethan by the neck. She sinks her teeth into his neck causing him to cry out. I charge towards the two body slamming the woman just as she removes her teeth from him. She lands on the floor with a thud looking at me with crazed eyes. Ethan grabs my hand pulling me towards a door. Although just as he opens it I'm yanked out his hold and thrown to the ground. The doors lock behind him leaving me alone with the vampire.

"What a cute little prey I have here~" She purrs flipping me over on my back

She straddles me and I blush as our eyes connect. She caresses my cheek with her hand leaning in close so our lips were centimeters apart. Although my attentions changes when I hear Ethan scream.

"Ethan!" I try to get up but the blonde forces me back down

"You two seem awfully close. Are you perhaps dating?~" She caresses my chin with her curved scythe and I could've sworn I saw some jealousy in her eyes

I let out a chuckle which confuses her, "No I don't swing that way. I'm more into curves." I state and in a moment of confidence I place my hands on her hips

She seems shocked for a second before recovering, "Oh~Do you think you can take the lead?~"

Oh god she can kiss me here and I'll die happily

A smirk appears on her face just before she connects our lips. My face heats up even more as she forces her tongue into my mouth. As the kiss deepens I feel myself growing light headed. I begin to need oxygen but she doesn't seem to care, continuing to kiss me. It didn't take long and within seconds I passed out.

Timeskip Nighttra gaying out over these girls

As I feel myself coming to I hear muffled voices. When I open my eyes I'm met with the backs of four ladies. I recognize one of them to be the girl from earlier with two others wearing the same outfits. In the middle was a fairly tall lady dressed in all white. I noticed that the tall woman had Ethan by the neck. I try to move only to find myself tied to the chair I was in.

"Now that's a much better view." She chuckles ignoring Ethan's struggling

My view is a much better one, I thought to myself not so secretly checking out the three girls. Although as soon as the thought crossed my mind the girl from earlier turned around. Her smile widens as she walks towards me.

"You're awake!~" She giggles sliding her arms over my shoulders

This draws the attention of the others who swiftly looks at me.

"This is the one that caught your attention Daniela?" The brown haired woman asks grabbing my chin with her hand

"Get your hand off of her Cassandra. She's mine!" The blonde snarls tightening her hold on me

"You can't keep this cutie to yourself. She smells so divine!~"

The other sister joins in, looping her arm with mine which traps me between her and Cassandra. A chuckle leaves the sister as she takes note of Daniela's jealous expression.

"Daniela....Bela..if you don't get your hands off her-"

"Now, now, don't fight." The tall woman intervenes still holding Ethan, "I'm sure you can share with your sisters."

"Mother-"

"This is not up for discussion." She swiftly cuts off her daughter giving her a glare

Daniela quickly shuts her mouth while the other two smile in victory. Cassandra smirks sliding herself onto my lap. I wince as Daniela's grip tightens on me.

"I want a little taste~" Cassandra purrs licking her lips

Without wasting anymore time she sinks her fangs into my neck. I groan in pain as she begins to drink my blood.

"Y/N!" Ethan shouts seeing my pained expression

Bela attaches her lips to the other side of my neck kissing around for a good vein. After a few more seconds Cassandra removes her fangs, making sure to have contact with me as she licked my blood from her lips.

"So good~So addicting~"

She moves in for another bite only to be pushed by Daniela. Her back hits the floor with a 'THUD!' earning a irritated sigh from their mother. Although Cassandra gets right back up and lunges towards Daniela tackling her and Bela. Soon the three are fighting each other forcing their mother to intervene.

"You three stop this at once!" She commands tossing Ethan aside

I scoot away from the small fight and towards Ethan. He quickly unties me from the chair and helps me up. We watch the four continue fighting before we quickly escape the room.

"You're quite a vampire magnet aren't you?" Ethan jokes keeping me up on my feet as we try to locate an exit

"Apparently." I groan still light headed from blood loss, "Man she took a lot of blood from me."

As we approach to what seems like the entrance doors we hear a shout.

"You two aren't going anywhere!"

Two swarms of insects shoot past us forming into Bela and Cassandra. We try to back track only to be blocked off by Daniela and the tall lady.

"Oh fudge." I mutter

"Ethan you should know better. I'm much more prepared then my brother."

Before either of us could move Ethan is suddenly pulled away from me. I hear him scream in pain and upon closer look I noticed a curved scythe in his shoulder. Daniela drags him over to her mother who gives him a wicked smile. I move to help him only to be pulled into an embrace.

"You're not going anywhere Y/N~" A sickening sweet giggle comes from Bela

Daniela appears in front of me grabbing my hips tightly. She attaches our lips again pulling my body flushed against hers. For some reason I find myself returning the kiss relaxing into the vampire's hold. That quickly changes however when I feel Bela sink her teeth into me. Although instead of sucking my blood I feel something entering my body. My vision quickly becomes hazy and I no longer found myself being able to focus. I end the kiss leaning away from Daniela.

"W-What are y-you-"

"Shh." Cassandra joins us placing her finger on my lips, "Don't worry nothing bad will happen to you. When you wake up you'll be one of us~We'll be sure to love you for centuries~"

After a few more seconds Bela removes her fangs. She places a kiss to my cheek just seconds before my vision went black.