Peter Pevensie

S͜͡u͜͡m͜͡m͜͡a͜͡r͜͡y͜͡: Peter was so obsessed with being king and going back to Narnia that he forgot about you causing you to break up with him.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: Sad, mentions heartbreak, crying, stress, swearing.

.............

I hate the person he has become. I miss who he was. Peter was my favorite man in the universe and I love him with all my heart. I just can't be with him anymore. He doesn't even acknowledge me, it seems like he doesn't care. He is convinced that Asland is going to bring us back to Narnia, but it's been a year. I would love to go back and see everyone again as well; however Peter is obsessed on a whole new level. it has gotten to the point where is he getting into fights with random people. Even his mum is worried.

I really love him, but maybe if I do this it will snap him out of whatever trance he is in? I wish he would just understand that there are things in this world for him too.

I rushed over to the Pevensie home. Peter answered when I knocked. "Hey Yn," He opened the door to let me in. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "I need to talk to you." I told him. He led me to his bedroom. I took a deep breath. "Listen Peter I love you so much and I used to love being with you-"I was cut off.
"What do you mean used to?" He was already tearing up.
"I mean that being in a relationship with you used to be absolutely perfect but lately you haven't been giving me the time of day, I literally can't even have one conversation with you." I started to tell him everything I could stop until I was on the floor sobbing.
Peter came to the floor by me and didn't say anything for a good two minutes he just held me.

Finally he told me he was sorry and that's all he could keep saying was sorry and the occasional how much he loved me. My crying soon calmed but violent sobs raged through Peters body. Once we both calmed we talked. Peter had promised he would try to do better. I believe him.