𝑀𝐺☯︎︎

S͜͡u͜͡m͜͡m͜͡a͜͡r͜͡y͜͡: you had a hard day of testing and studying so MG helps you relax.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜, 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜.

Click, scribble, click, open, highlight, close, turn, read, click, scribble, click, open.....I found myself repeating and repeating this pattern. I had really important tests for the next two days and I had to make sure that I crammed as much information in my brain as possible

. I sat there staring at this page for what felt like forever. My head felt scrambled and I couldn't read the words. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath trying harder to read the page.

I could already feel a headache forming between my eye brows. Eventually I got so frustrated that I groaned as I threw the book at my door and right as I did my boyfriend MG opened it catching the book and dropping whatever he had in his hands before that. "Sorry," I spoke quietly rubbing the bridge of my nose. "What just happened?" He laughed. "Just studying," I put my head down. "Still?" He placed the book on my shelf and picked up the bags he dropped. He set them over on the bed before coming over to my desk. "Baby you look exhausted," he placed his hands on my shoulders, "You need a break." He rubbed slowly on the back of my neck with his thumbs. "I need to be prepared for my tests."I sighed. "Y/n, Let me take care of you please."

After a lot of persuasion MG finally got me to sit down and relax. To my surprise he had just the things to do it with. He had brought one of those  portable movie players and some of our favorite movies along with some chips and little juice boxes. "Wow MG this is adorable I appreciate this so much thank you!" I pulled him into a quick hug before pulling away slightly to peck him on the lips. He set up the movie and we cuddled up in my bed. I fell asleep not long after the movie started. I don't know what I did to deserve Milton Greasley but I'm happy to call him mine.

I hope y'all enjoyed this! It's kinda short and cheesy but I need ideas!! Love y'all byeee