𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 ㋛

I'm Y/n L/n and you could say that I'm a marvel fan. That's me the h/c haired 19 year old woman obsessing over the spider man movie in my captain america onesie, I'm in love with Tom Holland. I have been since he was in "The Impossible" I've tried to be noticed by him multiple times none of them have worked. So I'm just another hopeless fangirl.
I was almost finished watching "Spider-Man Homecoming" when my phone started going crazy. I picked it up and saw multiple instagram and twitter notifications.
I unlocked it and opened instagram first. There's no way! I'm dreaming Tom Holland liked and commented on more than one of my posts! This is- I- OMG! He sent me a message!

"There is no way!" I whispered to myself. I zoned out in thought. I should probably reply.

We ended up talking all night and he was sweeter than I could have ever imagined. I don't remember falling asleep,but I woke up the next morning suddenly remembering the events of last night. It had to of been a dream. I checked my phone to see messages from Tom. No way! It was real. This man really told me goodnight! I can't I'm dead, deceased, no longer living. I texted him good morning and set my phone down on my night stand. I changed into a simple workout outfit and grabbed my phone as I headed out the door of my bedroom.
A/n: (whatever you would like)
I checked my phone to see that Tom had texted me back.
.....
Y- you T-Tom

Y- good morning

T- good morning love! How did you sleep?

Y- Pretty good, how about you?

T- Better than usual

Y- that's good

T- what are your plans for the day?

Y- probably just go to the gym and then go out to eat with my friends you?

T- I'm headed to the gym rn, and that sounds like a wonderful day darling!

"He is killing me with these nicknames!" I smiled at my phone.

Y- oh cool and thank you

T- I just got to the gym so I have to get going but I'll talk to you later bye love

Y- bye Tom talk to you later

This man I swear! I got ready to go to the gym after I made breakfast and picked up the house a bit. I went out the door and got into my car. It took about 10 minutes to get to the gym so I had some time to jam out to music.
When I arrived at the gym I did my usual workout routine.
That was until I saw a familiar face. I walked up to him, "Hey Tom!" He looked up and saw me. His eyes got wider than mine did.
He knew me and I needed to keep calm and not fangirl over him. He was probably over that kind of stuff by now. He smiled at me. "I'm surprised," he laughed, "why?" I cocked an eyebrow. "You're more beautiful in person," I laughed at his comment. "Would you like to go on a date sometime Y/n?"