JJ Maybank

S͜͡u͜͡m͜͡m͜͡a͜͡r͜͡y͜͡:  JJ Maybank is your best friend. You guys both end up at the beach at night!
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: Public smut, swearing, praise kink, hair pulling, oral sex

.......

Late-night surfing seemed like the only way to settle my thoughts. I grabbed my surfboard after putting on my swimsuit and I made my way to the beach.

The lovely sound of the waves lapping against each other filled my ears. I pulled off my swimsuit cover and ran to the water. The cold, salty waves hit my legs.

I paddle myself out waiting for the night waves to pick up. I saw a surfable one approaching I prepared myself.

I surfed wave after wave, after wave. That was until I saw my best friend JJ Maybank arrive.

I paddled back towards the shore. "Long time no see," I smiled at him. "Restless mind?" He winked. "Daddy Issues?" I winked back, causing us both to laugh.

We surfed together for some time before we both fell into the sand laughing about a joke JJ had just told. "So how's that girl you were seeing," I spoke referring to this bleach blonde girl named Samatha. They had been "going out" which for JJ meant they were fucking on the regular. "I got sick of her, her family was fucking crazy," He chuckled, "I had no interest in dating her but her family thought otherwise." We both laughed slightly.

....

JJ and I had lied in silence for quite a lot of time. This silence was comfortable, but my thoughts wandered. You see I have had a huge crush on JJ since 8th grade. It has come and go but for the most part, It has been consistent.

"You look so deep in thought," JJ tapped my shoulder. "Oh sorry," I laughed it off. "I'd offer a penny for your thoughts or some shit but my pockets are empty, like always." JJ asked as he sat upon his forearm.

What am I supposed to tell him? That I have been madly in love with him for years? Fat chance, that's not happening. "I uh-" I tried to think of a fake story. "You know you can tell me anything right," He looked at me with the most adoring eyes, I felt my stomach erupt with joy.

"I have been in love with you for years," I blurted out, great I'm such an idiot. "That was supposed to stay in my head I'm so sorry-" I was cut off my a pair of lips on mine. "Thank god you said that," he whispered on my lips. The kiss got more heavy and he pulled away for a split second the breath. Then he made his way down my jaw bone and to my neck he started nipping at the skin, making me gasp. I never thought I would be in this situation with JJ, not that I wanted it to stop. JJ started to move down my body littering it with marks. He came to stop at my swimsuit bottoms, "May I?" He looked up at me and I nodded. "No,no,no princess, use your words," He smirked. "Yes, please," I pleaded my skin felt hot and in this moment JJ was the only thing I craved. Without hesitation he ripped off my swimsuit bottoms. Immediately diving in, he lapped his tongue up and down my folds, finding my clit almost instantly. He replaced his tongue with his fingers rubbing the sensitive nub lightly, his tongue focused on other things.

He seemed to be enjoying the lewd noises coming from my mouth because every time a moaned slipped out he would just move his tongue faster. I could feel the string of pleasure in my stomach grow tighter and when it finally snapped, JJ licked up the mess.
He kissed me again this time rougher and more eager. I tried to slip my hand into this swim trunks he pulled it out.
"No more foreplay I can't hold on any longer."

He pulled his shorts off and looked up at me again and I nodded. He slipped through my folds and began thrusting slowly. "Faster J please!" I begged and he obeyed. His hips began moving with force. As he snapped them again mine he kissed me hard and we both Irrupted in loud pornographic noises. This was the best I had ever felt.
JJ's hips still pounding into mine I could feel my legs start to shake as JJ's cock twitched inside me. "JJ, I'm gonna," I couldn't even finish my sentence, JJ pulled out and came on my stomach. I was panting and he was out of breath, "don't think I forgot about you. He flipped us over so I was on top of him. I sank down on his cock pleasure filling my body once again.
My hips grinding against him moving up and down circle motions here and there. "Your so beautiful," JJ sat up holding me and kissing the exposed breast coming from my swimsuit top. Soon enough I came all over JJ's lap.

He cleaned off my stomach and then his lap reaching over and grabbing my bottoms before putting on his own.
We went back to my house and after we both took showers we cuddled until the sun came up.