°Chapter twenty°

"Jaehee and Jumin...?" Yoosung said to himself, his eyes glancing over at (Y/n). Her eyebrows furrowed, debating on opening the door or not.

*knock knock knock*

"Are we gonna..." (Y/n) started out, looking over at her blonde headed boy. He nervously scratched his head before hesitantly reaching for the knob, opening the door.

"Hey! I'm glad to see you guys are doing okay. May we come in?" Jaehee started, giving a warm smile. (Y/n) nodded, stepping out the way and letting the two members in. They began to look around the apartment in curiosity, causing Yoosung to panic internally. What if they knew something was wrong? What if they came to question Yoosung because of how much of a nervous wreck he gets when pressured? Are they going to be suspicious?

"We haven't seen you two in chat in a minute, so we decided to check up on you both between classes." Jumin stated bluntly, judging the apartment. "Zen was going to come but he decided not to since I was coming. To bad." He turned to them, putting his hand to his face, placing his fingers on his bottom lip. "Actually... I have a question."

(Y/n)'s stomach sank. This wasn't good. They're not supposed to know anything. What if-

"Do you guys have class tomorrow? Cause if not, all five of us could go out and eat. We could possibly get in contact with Seven about coming with."

"We've been thinking of doing another get together soon, but we all haven't had the time. And since I know Jumin and I don't have class tomorrow, we wanted to spend our brunch with you both." Jaehee added sweetly. "I know you're new to our group, (Y/n), so we'd thought to invite you to one of our things we plan."

"We can't!" Yoosung blurted out, fiddling with his shirt. "We have a date tomorrow!"

(Y/n)'s face heated a little, internally facepalming. "Yeah, if we knew a little bit ahead of time, we could've set something out. But thank you." (Y/n) smiled.

*BING!*

"Oh well that's alright, maybe the next day? I have the morning off and Jumin said we could have breakfast with him before his class." Jaehee insisted, glancing over at Jumin who was now running his finger down dusty lamp posts.

"Your house is filthy. I could order someone to clean this up for you." Jumin grumbled, wiping the dust off hus fingers. "Its not healthy to live with dust everywhere."

*BING, BING, BING!!!*

Yoosung glanced over at his phone, realizing Seven had been texting him. (Y/n) tried to pay no attention to it.

"Actually, I could call someone for you right now, I-"

"Jumin, actually me and (Y/n) have to go!" Yoosung said, looking at (Y/n) with paranoid eyes.

"Is everything okay, Yoosung? We're here for y-"

"Everything's fine! We just have to go!" He pushed out, moving to his room. A few moments later, he rushed out with an unzipped bag and a bundle of clothes in his hands. "Jumin, Jaehee, we're about to leave so please-"

"We're not going anywhere until you tell us what's wrong." Jumin stated, catching Jaehee, who was on her way out, off guard. Her surprised face showed it all.

"Jumin, but we need to-"

"Cancel it. I'll deal with it later." He waved his hand at her. "What's going on, (Y/n). Don't make us do a background check. Ever since you've come in, things here have been a little suspicious, don't you think?" Jumin lifted his eyebrow, looking up at the shaked up girl.

"I-I- what? Me and Yoosung just have to go to go to a sleepover we're late to. Our ride was on the way whenever you both decided to stop by. Why am I the suspicious one? And why do I need to explain what me and my boyfriend are doing?" (Y/n) said defensively, placing her hands on her hips. "Now please get out of my apartment so we can leave."

Jumin stood and stared, causing the silence to engulf them. His stare never broke from hers, causing him to sigh loudly. "Fine. Have a good night." He waved her off before moving his attention to Jaehee. "Lets go to that meeting."

Without another word, Yoosung and (Y/n) watched them leave, wishing them a good night, and closing the door.

*BING BING*

"Seven is on his way. He said it's an emergency." Yoosung breathed out, placing his hand on the back of his neck. He was clearly stressed from the multiple texts Seven was sending him.

"Love... Why don't you sit down and I'll go get my things, okay? Don't stress yourself out." (Y/n) cooned, hoping to cool down the frantic boy. He nodded and quickly sat down, fiddling with his hair. (Y/n) then moved her way to her room, grabbing the things she needed for the night or nights out.

Charger.... Clothes... Toothbrush... Headphones.... Box cutter... Okay. (Y/n) swung the bag onto her back, going back into the living room to see Yoosung rubbing at his face aggressively.

"(Y/n), I don't know how much longer I can deal with this any longer! The stress is going to kill me!" He cried out, tears swelling in his eyes. "Seven won't tell me anything and now Jumin and Jaehee are talking about what happened in the group. Seven's going to be upset with us for being suspicious!" The tears from his eyes began to stream down his face, his breathing becoming shaky.

She moved over to him and wrapped her arms around him, cradling him. "Hey, hey, its okay. Seven's not gonna be mad at you. He's going to understand. And if he says something to you, I'll punch him in the face. How about that?" She said, trying to lighten the mood. He nodded and buried his face into her chest, wrapping his arms around his waist.

*bzzzzzzzz*..... *bzzzzzzzz*....

"Seven's calling..." Yoosung mumbled, picking up the phone. "Hello....?"

"Yoosung! Hey, I'm here! Come out quick and don't make yourself super noticable just in case you're being watched or followed." Seven's voice rang through, almost impossible to miss it.

"WE'RE BEING FOLLOWED?!"  Yoosung yelled out, sitting up frantically.

"No! I never said that! Just hurry up! You'll see me when you come outside, hehe." And with that, Seven hung up. Yoosung let out a small cry, throwing his head back while doing so.

"Its gonna be okay, just, here-" she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek, causing him to hug her tightly.

"Please don't leave me. I know I'm a wreck right now but-"

"You're okay to me. I'm not judging you." (Y/n) smiled, standing up and releasing herself from his grip. "C'mon, we need to go before he gets mad at us." She said, helping him gather his things together in a way it wouldn't all fall out on the way to the car. 

"Thank you, (Y/n). You're the best." Yoosung smiled at her, wiping the rest of his breakdown off his face. "Let's go before he gets mad."

~