°Chapter Thirteen°

"I met this guy...!" Kira smiled sweetly as I brushed my knotted hair out. Her eyes twinkled and her mouth creased into a smile as she continued. "He's interesting. He's a photographer and he's into art just like me!"

"What's his name?" I asked, moving my (e/c) orbs towards her in the mirror. Kira rose her hand and moved her long, soft hair behind her ear.

"Jihyun Kim."

"Do you have a picture of him?"

"No, but I can tell you what he looks like and what he's like. I promise it's not another heartbreaker. He's sweeter than the rest. He put the sun into my life." Her smile lit up the room. The more she talked about him, the more excited and flustered she got.

As she went on and on about this new guy, her phone began to buzz. Kira hopped up from my bed and picked it up immediately.

"Hello?.... Hey!.... How are you?..... You want me to meet you where...?.... Okay! I'll be on my way. I'll text you whenever I get there..... Alright, hun. Bye!" And with that, the phone call ended as quick as it started.

"Where are you going? Are you coming back?" I asked, setting my brush down on my dresser. Kira just smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know if I'll come back tonight. But I'll see you tomorrow for sure." Kira promised, hurrying to put on her shoes. I sighed and nodded as she walked over and embraced me, telling me goodbye. "I love you. You're like a little sister to me. I wouldn't lie to you."

"I understand.... Just please be safe. You just met this guy..." I stated lowly. She sighed out and nodded, cupping her hands around my cheeks.

"I will, hun. You don't have to worry about me. I'm supposed to be looking after you." Kira said, giving one last hug before standing and heading towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow. You can sleep in my bed if you feel lonely. And call me if you need anything!"

~°°°°~

My eyes opened to find Yoosung gone from his spot. Looking over at the clock, it flashed in red: 10:29 am. Stretching my arms and legs, I heard my phone begin to buzz. A new chatroom had opened.

Seven: Don't make fun of me TT *sulking emoji*

Jaehee: No ones making fun of you, Seven. You're taking it to personal.

Jaehee: Oh. Hello, (Y/n)? How'd you sleep?

Seven: Goodmorning (Y/n)! *Seven with glasses emoji*

Jaehee: Stop using so many emojis...

(Username): Good morning guys.

After about thirty minutes of Seven trying to promote some new juice he created and Jaehee denying it, the chat finally ended and I headed to the shower.

I grabbed a pair of socks, some joggers and a T-shirt before heading into the bathroom and running the water. Undressing and brushing my hair out, I stepped in and took in the steamy shower, thinking about the date Yoosung and I are going to have.

Washing my hair, my phone began to buzz profusely on the counter. I stuck my head out and looked at the screen to see Yoosung's name pop up. He was calling.

Immediately I swiped the phone from the counter, nearly falling while doing so. Answering the call, he sounded a little better than yesterday.

"Hey, (Y/n)! I just wanted to let you know that I missed you and that my class got let out early. Are you still wanting to get sushi with me?" He sounded like he was in the courtyard or the cafeteria.

"Um- yeah! Of course. I just need to get out the shower and get ready, though. But I have class at 2 today so we can't be out all day." Yoosung sighed on the other side of the phone.

"Awe, bummer... I wish I could spend the day with you. Life just seems a little better with you around, you know?" He stated, sounding a bit shy while doing so. A small blush appeared on my face as my lips tugged into a smile.

"Yes, I know. I'll be ready soon." I said back, trying to keep my balance and not slip in the shower with my phone in my hand. Yoosung sounded excited after being told that.

"Alright-!!! I'll be home in about ten minutes, okay? I promise not to be long!" I giggled at him before saying "Okay" to him once more.

"Okay... Um.. (Y/n)?" His voice went pure and sweet again.

"Yes?" I responded, putting him on speaker phone and trying to wash out my hair. Silence came from the other side of the phone.

"... I love you..!"

My heart jumped at those words. My cheeks heated as I smiled and returned his 'I love you' with mine before saying goodbye and stepping out the shower.

The apartment was quiet, almost unsettling. I grabbed my phone and tapped onto Spotify, playing some music. Better.

Heading to my room, I dressed myself into a black skirt and green crop top, remembering that it was Yoosung's favorite color. I brushed my hair and teeth, singing my favorite song at the moment, (f/s). Today was going to be a day to remember...

~°°°°°~

"You're not eating much." I stated, looking at Yoosung play with his sushi and rice. He looked up and gave me a half smile before nodding.

"You're right.. I haven't been hungry much for the past few days. If you're still hungry, you can have my sush-"

"No, you need to eat and drink something other than Honey Buddah Chips and soda. It's bad for you and it won't help with your mental state. Eat." Yoosung looked up and smiled before slowly picking up a roll and sliding it into his mouth, chewing it slowly.

"Hey guys, here's your check and a few mints. Do you guys need a to-go box or anything like that?" The waitress had walked up and set down our bill, smiling professionally. I glanced over at Yoosung, who was still trying to force down a roll.

"Yes, one to-go box and we'll be good." I stated, giving a fake smile. The ravenette nodded and turned, leaving our table.

"I don't know if I'll be able to finish all this sushi tonight..." Yoosung whined, propping up his head with his hands. Biting my cheek, I nodded.

"Yes, I know. But you need to at least eat something, my love. It's unhealthy to not eat and it'll make the situation worse." I reached over and moved his hands from his face, setting one hand over his.

"Okay... I'll do it for you...!" Yoosung chirped out innocently, smiling sweetly.

After a few minutes of talking and waiting, I paid the bill and he placed his sushi in a to-go box. Standing up to leave, my phone buzzed. An unknown number.

Unsaved #: (Y/n). I'm glad I finally got in touch with you... Call me when you can. I hope you're not mad at me. - Kira.~