°Chapter Twenty-Four°

_9:57 pm_

Seven pulled up at the collage dorm both Yoosung and (Y/n) stayed and stopped the car.

"Both of you are safe to stay at home and return to your classes. You both are fully safe now." Seven mumbled, sounding almost dead inside. That was the first words spoken since they had left Mint Eye. Yoosung shot a glance at both Seven and Saeren before finally looking over at (Y/n).

"Where are you guys gonna go?" (Y/n) blurted out, not thinking before talking. Seven sat in silence before turning his head and looking at her through the mirror.

"The hospital. To see V." Seven answered honestly, causing Yoosung to go tense.

"Why?" Yoosung asked out, his full attention now on Seven. Seven shook his head and unlocked the doors, dismissing them.

"I'll call you guys later and explain later. I need to go." The red head lowered his head and checked on Saeren, who was looking out the window. "I'll call Jumin, Jaehee and Zen later and explain. Or I'll start a chat in the messenger."

Yoosung opened his mouth to protest as (Y/n) opened her door to leave. Yoosung shut his mouth before following behind (Y/n), ashamed of the chaos he had caused tonight.

"Thank you, Seven," (Y/n) said, shutting the door afterwards. The moment Yoosung shut the door, Seven sped off, revving his car loudly. The couple looked up at each other, unsure how to feel.

Once they got back to their dorm, they unlocked the door and opened it to see Zen laying on their couch. Yoosung's mouth dropped in shock as (Y/n) jumped at the unexpected Zen.

"Hey guys!" Zen called out, now looking over at them. "Jumin and Jaehee said it would be best if I came and checked out the dorm while you guys were gone. You guys weren't answering your phones or in any of the messaging chatrooms so they told me to come and wait till you guys came home. I won't lie, I was a little worried you guys were going to break up or something. But if you guys did, (Y/n), there's always an open room at my place." He winked at (Y/n) and smiled, causing Yoosung to loose it.

"Zen! Get out! And stop flirting with (Y/n)! You're doing it right in front of me!" He yelled out, causing Zen to throw his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just making sure you both were okay... you know..." he sat up on the couch, stretching. "You guys didn't break up by any chance, did you?" His eyes lingered back over to them. (Y/n)'s cheeks heated, flustered and irritated.

"No, Zen, we didn't. Stop flirting with me, I'm with Yoosung. You're being a bad friend right now." (Y/n) huffed out, Yoosung now moving in front of Zen.

"Out!" He set his hands on his hips, staring down at him. Zen stood, now towering Yoosung.

"Fine, fine. Stop yelling at me," Zen calmly stated, walking over to the chair and retrieving his coat. "I'll let everyone know that you guys are safe and okay." Zen slipped on his coat and headed out. Once he was gone, the dorm fell silent. Yoosung and (Y/n) looks at each other, unsure what to say or do.

"Do you want to play LOLOL...?" Yoosung asked, standing awkwardly in front of her. (Y/n) sighed out, enjoying the steadiness of her own dorm.

"Let me shower and whatnot first..." she mumbled out, walking passed him and in to her room. Yoosung watched her leave, not stopping her or saying any more.

Once (Y/n) reached her room, she shut the door and put her hands to her eyes. Tears streamed from her face uncontrollably as she sat down on her bed. "Kira... why..." she whispered out, inhaling sharply. Soft sobs came from the (h/c) girl as she felt all of her bagged up emotions release at once. "You were supposed to be the sister I never had... what happened to you... why couldn't we save you too..?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_11:26 pm_

(Y/n) slipped from the shower, steam pouring from the bathroom and into her room. Wiping herself dry, she slipped on comfortable sleep short and a baggy shirt she'd taken from Yoosung days back. Her eyes were swollen from crying throughout her shower.

Slipping from her bathroom, she grabbed her phone and finally checked it. Six missed calls from Jaehee, two missed calls from Jumin, seven missed calls from Zen, multiple unread texts. Rolling her eyes, she texted everyone claiming she was okay.

*New Chatroom Open!*

She thought for a moment before opening the chatroom:

Seven: (Y/n)! Glad your here! I had a couple things to tell everyone!

(Username): hey, how are you doing?

-Yoosung has entered the chat-

(Y/n) felt her cheeks flush a bit at the sight of his name on her phone.

Seven: I'm fine, I'm craving a Dr. Pepper though, so I'm about to buy one.

*Seven sunglass emoji*

Yoosung: hey (Y/n)... how was your shower?

-Zen has entered the chat-

Zen: Seven!

Zen: Seven is it true you're with the hacker right now?!

Yoosung: Zen, you weren't supposed to confront him like that!

Seven: Yes, I'm with Saeran. Everyone's safe, and I sent everyone a message on what happened.

Seven: I couldn't text and drive in the messenger~

Yoosung: Zen, everyone's okay. And it wasn't okay for you to bust into me and (Y/n)'s dorm!

(Username): Next time, at least just send us a text or something.

Zen: We did but no one answered... so we took matters into our own hands.

Seven: lololololol

Seven: Zen, you went to their dorm?

Yoosung: YES!!!!

Yoosung: that wasn't cool Zen...

(Username has left the chat)

(Y/n) sighed before tossing her phone down. Sitting for a moment, she stood and made her way to Yoosung's room, knocking on the door softly. Loud shuffling could be heard on the other side before the door sung open, Yoosung looking down at her happily.

"(Y/n)! Hey!" He chirped out, hugging on to her immediately. (Y/n) was taken by surprise but eventually melted in to the hug.

"Hi, Yoosung," she mumbled out. He pulled away and cupped her face, examining it closely.

"You've been crying... are you alright? What happened?" He asked, rubbing his thub lightly against her cheek. She leaned into the touch before breaking away from him and making her way into his room. His room was dark, barely lit by his computer screens. His bathroom light was on, which flowed from the cracks of the door.

"I'm alright, I just wanted to come and see you for a while." (Y/n) moved her way to his bed, curling herself in to his blankets. Yoosung watched her before making his way over and slipping in to bed with her.

"Are you mad at me, (Y/n)?" His voice seemed like it was filled with genuine fear. She shook her head, now scooting closer against him.

"No, I just want to cuddle," she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around him. He softly moved himself to fit her position, holding her lovingly. "I'm just glad we're safe."

Yoosung looked down at her and kissed her forehead, running his fingers in her hair. "I was worried you were mad at me. I didn't want you to hate me for what I did."

(Y/n) hummed before moving her head up, sharing a passionate, slow kiss with him. A small blush could be seen on his face due to the light from the computer screen, causing (Y/n) to smile.

"(Y/n)... I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." Yoosung said, holding her closer against him. Closing her eyes, she let the tears spill from her eyes.

"I love you too, Yoosung....." she whispered back, crying in to his shoulder lightly. Yoosung laid there and rubbed her back, holding her till she eventually fell asleep in his arms.

"Goodnight, my precious (Y/n)...."~