°Chapter Sixteen°

∆Third P.OV.∆

"Hey-"

.....

"Hey-!"

.............

"Wake up!"

(Y/n) jumped up in fear, jointing her attention to the people who sat in front of her. She groaned and moved her palms to her eyes, rubbing them tiredly. Once she uncovered them, she say Saeran and people in cloaks starting at her with worry in their eyes.

"Thank the savior-! She's awake!" One of the cloaked men cheered out, jumping up and throwing his arms up. This caused Saeran to lean in and set his hands on her face, skimming her features carefully. (Y/n) blushed and cocked her head.

"What the fuck is going on-?" She croaked out, now feeling her head throb in pain. "Owe- don't touch me-! You wrecked us and tired to take my phone-!"

Saeran furrowed his whitish red brows and shook his head frantically. "No, no, no, (Y/n)! I didn't mean to! I did it for my Savior. Please don't be mad at me..." He tried cupping her face again just to be pushed away by the (h/c)ed girl.

"I want my phone! Give me my phone! I want to leave, Saeran!" (Y/n) yelled out angrily, forcing herself up to her feet. "I want to go home. Take me home."

"You can't! You're going to paradise, miss." A cloaked man spoke out.

"Yeah!" Another agreed.

(Y/n) looked around the room for an exit while they all yelled out excuses for her to stay. Once she saw the door, she felt her heart jump in her chest. Shifting her eyes towards Saeran, she decided to wait patiently but unfortunately, Saeran had already caught on to her plan.

"If I can't leave, may I please use the ba-"

"No." Saeran's eyes cut to her, causing goosebumps to crawl up her body. Her blood ran cold. There wasn't much she could do now. "Nothing you say or ask is going to get you out that spot." With that, he stood up and walked away from her, putting guards at her sides.

As the men and women talked to each other, a light buzzing noise came from Saeran's pocket, making (Y/n) perk up.

Answer the phone. C'mon. Please-

"Hello?" His voice was faint but still loud enough to hear. "..... Ehhh, no. I'm sorry, brother. If you want her, come get her. You have ten minutes. If you make it here, possible my savior will take you both in too, but I can't promise. She's not fond of either of you."

Who the fuck is 'Savior'? And why is his tone more angry?

"Yoosung! Seven! Please help-" A strong hand was pressed over her mouth to shut her up, but she only bit it, causing the man to yell and slap her across the face.

"You little-"

"Hey! Get out! That is not how we treat our newcomers, you worthless scum! I will be reporting you once this phone call is over. Now, get!" Saeran barked out angrily from across the room, causing the large man to frown and take his hand away.

"But Mr. Ray-"

"No! Out! Now!" Saeran yelled, sounding ruder with every word. The tall, muscular man nodded and bowed before obeying, turning and leaving the room.

(Y/n) looked over and watched him leave, noting that the door was unlocked and was now cracked from the guy leaving. Perfect.

"Saeran, please come see!" (Y/n) called out, turning and looking at him pleadingly. His mint eyes looked up and net hers, acknowledging her request but not following it. He merely turned his back and began to walk away from her while lowering his voice on her phone.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She mumbled, looking over at the other guard. He stood tall, light grey hair with bright blue eyes. He stared straight, looking threatening and irritated.

"Sir, please. I really need to use the restroom. I haven't gone in-"

"I cannot let you. I apologise, ma'am." His deep voice was monotoned and uncaring. Sighing, she threw herself back into her chair. Her (e/c)Ed eyes kept glancing over at the door. Four people stood near the door, so running for it would only get her trampled. What else is there to do?!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Ugh-! Where is she?! She was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago!" One of the males said impatiently.

"I have to use the bathroom..." A female complained.

Withing minutes, the room filled with complaints and negitivity, causing (Y/n)'s patience to shrink faster and faster. Her eyes would cut over to the door every minute, hoping a small enough opening would appear.

"She's coming! Get in your places and shut up! Straighten your postures!" Saeran called out, speed walking towards her. Perfect.

As he made his way over, the people began to move around quickly, not focusing on the girl. Finally, an opening popped up.

(Y/n) looked back and sat up, running towards the door, causing Saeran to scream out half way towards it. Everyone perked up and looked around frantically, pointing and yelling out to catch (Y/n). With her heart pounding and men chasing her, she opened the door and slammed it, seeing a key in the lock. Quickly, she locked it and dropped the key onto the floor and bolted down the quiet hallway.

Left.... Right..... This door.... No.... That door, maybe.

Her eyes darted around, looking for an exit but failed to see one. Her eyes caught a glance of a window and ran towards it to see she wasn't even on the bottom floor. Grunting and grabbing onto her hair, she turned around to meet the eyes of someone else.

Her eyes widened as her jaw dropped dramatically. Immediate tears began to spill down her face as the person smiled warmly at her.

"(Y/n)... It's been to long... I've missed you.."~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey-! I apologise for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer :). Buuuttttttt.... Thank you so much for the comments and likes! It makes my mood 10× better to read the comments and see you guys' reactions and feelings. I love you guys. Thank you so much for the support.♥️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆