001'𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄.

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
-(ʏ/ɴ)'s

𝕴 entered my humble abode as i took off my shoes and placed it in a storage containers for shoes. Feeling tired after working my ass off all day, I quickly walked towards my bedroom and plopped down on the bed, not bothering to change my clothings at all.

Exhaustion soon took over me, causing my eyelids to slowly close. Darkness soon filled vision, and with that, I fell asleep. The sound of alarm could be heard through out the room. I opened my eyes and checked my phone; it was already 3am. I turned off my alarm and decided to read some webtoons.

Nice, Your throne updated! This webtoon is one of my favourites. I eagerly viewed the new chapter and began reading. After reading for awhile, this webtoon never failed to leave me amazed in the events that occurred. I will always be amazed by Medea and psyche's uniqueness. Of course, I still despise Eros because of obvious reasons.

Yawning, I stopped reading and went out of the bed. I slowly walked towards the bedroom's door and placed my hand on the door knob. I was about to open the door but then I smelled something burning. Panicky, I opened the door and it revealed my living room and kitchen that's on fire.

I quickly walked towards the exit, or atleast tried to, but it's already too late- fire was already surrounding me. The fumes were already getting in my lungs. Coughing, I tried to stay strong and think rationally. My life is on the line and I have no one to save me other than myself!

Trying to walk by the burnt furnitures, my mind was too occupied with escaping this hell hole, causing me to not notice that the ceiling above me was already collapsing. The darkness soon took over me and with that, I passed out.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's

A ray of sunlight entered through the window and luminated (y/n)'s soft feature, causing her to wake up. Groaning, she opened her eyes and was soon met up with a massive headache. With all of her power, she sat up and began rubbing her eyes. She stopped rubbing her eyes and began to observe the room she was in.

This wasn't her room. Where the fuck is she? Panicky, she tried to remember the events that occurred before this, and that's when she knew, she's dead.

'Right, my house was set on fire and then I died.' she let out a sad chuckle. 'This must be heaven, huh.' her mind trialled off to somewhere else. She was thinking about she still wanted to live and accomplish soo many things. But unfortunately, she  passed away.

A tear or two managed to get out of (y/n)'s eyes. Soon, she wasn't able to control it and a wave of tears were pouring down on to her face.

She was too preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn't even noticed the door opening. There stood, a shocked yet relieved silver haired male on the door way.

BRO I COULDN'T FINISH THIS OME CHAPTER FOR WEEKS BC I DIDNT KNEW HOW TO WRITE AND HOW TO WORD SHIT ANYMORE BUT FHCKUNG FINALLY I FISNISHED THIS SHIT I AM THE HAPPY:DD