003'𝐘𝐎𝐔

Waking up, (y/n) sat up and looked at the window to her left. The sun finally attended into its deep slumber and the moon was now the one who's watching for the rest of the night. She still couldn't believe that she was in this world. Everything felt so surreal.

She heard a light grumble coming from her stomach. Jeez, just how long was it since she has last eaten? She stood out of the bed and went out of the chamber she was in. Helio wouldn't mind a scavenger inside of his mansion, right? right??

The hallways were quite wide and dim. If it wasn't for the moon light that's luminating through the window, (y/n) would see absolutely nothing.  Every steps she takes, echoes through the wide hallways. How will she even find the kitchen if every every door she opens leads to another guest room?

Groaning in frustration, she decided that she'll speedrun this shit. If you wanted to find the kitchen, where would it be? Downstairs. Yes, of course. Why did she not thought of that sooner? After strolling through the hallways, she found the stairs.

Excited she was, she ran towards it and began pacing down the stairs. But dear old (y/n) sure is clumsy. She wasn't able to keep up with the momentum causing her to be unbalanced when she placed her right foot on top of the staircase. She then tripped and began falling down the stairs. Fortunately, she was halfway down. If not, she'd be dead as the author's will to live.

Stumbling and rolling around, she groaned in pain when she fell down on the hard concrete floor. She wanted to scream the pain out loud but she remembers that she's in Helio's house and it was already night time. Her body hurts, but her hunger and determination to find the kitchen was stronger.

She woman up and stood up like a boss, as if the events from earlier never happened. Surely, everyone is asleep now, right? No one had witnessed her stumbling down the staircase, right? If someone did, her pride wouldn't allow such thing and would be forever ashamed.

Unfortunately for (y/n), a pair of purple eyes witnessed all of it. “lady evalista? What are you doing here? Are you alright?” (y/n) looked at the source of the voice and saw helio going down the stairs.

She let out a tensed yet awkward chuckle and stated, “I've never felt better than ever! You didn't see anything, right?” say no. say no. say no.

“I just witnessed you falling down from the stairs. Are you sure you're feeling alright?” helio asked worryingly. Fuck.

“Yes! I told you I'm fine! Why are you here anyways?!” she huffed in annoyance and embarrassment, someone had witnessed her falling down from the stairs. What a shame.

“I believe that this is my house and I could go wherever I want. Also, I've heard a noise somewhere and thought it was an intruder but it was just you.” helio let out a sigh. “Now you, you tell me what are you doing here in the first place?”

(Y/n) looked at the ground and fiddled with her fingers on her night gown's skirt. “I-I was hungry and I wanted to eat.” (y/n) replied in an embarrassed manner.

“Well then, why didn't you say so. You could have searched for me instead and I could just call the maids to prepare foods for you.” helio crossed his arms and shook his head in disappointment.

“I didn't want to disturb you. You seem like a busy man.” in other words, you are scary and intimidating. I will shit my pants. “Also! Don't wake up the maids! Let them have their rest! I swear to god people with high ranks are such a pain in the ass . . .” she mumbled the last part and looked at the ground grumpily.

Helio raised his eyebrows in amusement and stated, “Alright then, suit yourself.” (y/n) hummed and nodded in response. She awkwardly walked limply away from him and helio was there to witness the pathetic sight. He let out a sigh in disbelief and walked towards her. He scooped her up in his arms, leaving (y/n) suprised and tense.

‘holy shit, you do realize that one wrong move and he could actually kill me if he wants to.’ (y/n)'s mind was filled with fear. She maybe dramatic, but this is a life and death situation.

“Put me down! I can walk on my own!” (y/n) pleaded. She would prefer be walking in pain rather than being carry by someone like helio.

Helio shook his head in disagreement. “You are in no shape to walk. Besides, you were going to the opposite way.”

embarrassed, she looked the other way and responded with, “i know where I was going! I was simply testing you!”

“oh, is that so? So were your memories all intact in the first place? Tell me, was all of it just a mere stunt to pull off? was it all just an act you're trying to percieve?” helio stopped walking and you instantly felt the atmosphere dropping.

You immediately looked at him and replied with, “n-no it has not! i was just playing around!” you tried to laugh it off, but helio was no jokester, leaving you in an intense yet awkward atmosphere.

“Thought so.” he started walking again and after awhile, he halted when two giant doors greets your faces.

He placed you down and stated, “Just hold onto me if your legs can't stand still.” no thank u buddy.

“Nah, I'm good. I'm strong as John Cena!” forgetting that you're literally transported into another world, you smiled sheepishly as helio looked at you questionably.

“Who even- nevermind that. Let's just go in.” he opened the door and it revealed a dining room. Your eyes began to shine because his dining room speaks rich. It felt like you're in the glass section at the grocery, and you have to be very careful not to break things.

You started to limply walked towards the dining table. You sat down on a fancy chair and smiled to yourself, acting like a royalty you see in dramas.

Helio didn't want to break your bubble, but what were you gonna eat? You didn't want to wake up the maids, so what now? He let out a fake cough to caught your attention, to which it did and you looked at him in curiosity. 

“I apologise for ruining your moment but what are you going to eat? You've stated you did not want to disturb the servants' slumbers.” helio asked.

You locked your eyes with helio and have him an 'oh' facial expressions. You then looked around and began thinking about possible suggestions. You were about to say we should just order food, but then you remembered you're literally transported into another world within the Victorian era.

“Do you have any fruits laying around? I'm cool with them.” you have helio a reassuring smile and then he nodded in response. He then went to the kitchen to search some fruits. After scavenging for some fruits, he went to the dinning room whilst holding a tray of fruits.

Your eyes lit up in excitement. Even if they're normal fruits, they look rich because of the plates and bowls. Helio placed the tray of fruits in front of you. He then sat down on the chair besides you. Silence filled the air. You tried to think about topics that could lessen the awkward atmosphere.  To which you soon finally came up with a topic after remembering that you were playing a role.

“Pardon me for intruding your peacefulness, but can I ask who am I?” you questionably looked at helio whilst your mouth is full of fruits. You wanted to keep playing this act, being oblivious to your situation. Besides, you don't know who's character you're playing with, or rather, possessing.

“I see, I already knew you were about to ask this question sooner or later.” helio looked at you straight in the eye, recieving his answer made your heart freeze in shock, “Lady (Y/n) Evalista, adoptive daughter of late Duke and Duchess Evalista.”

See you in a few months again lmao