004' 𝐘𝐎𝐔_2

“𝕱ucking pardon?” ignoring (y/n)'s rude response, he stated again what he said on the previous chapter.

“As I've said before, your name is (Y/n)-”

“Yeah, I know that! But why do we share the same name!?” (y/n) arose from  her seat whilst slamming her petite hands on the fancy wooden table, clearly on denial.

Helio looked at (y/n) questionably. Same name? What does she mean by that? Did the  fire  traumatized her that hard that it made her be delusional?

“Lady (y/n), I suggest you stay calm–”

“I am fucking calm!” (y/n) exclaimed. What a pathetic liar. (Y/n) is far from being calm. Inside,  she's panicking and scared. Because who wouldn't be scared in this situation.

Was this just a mere coincidence? Perhaps there's a character that has the same name as her but she didn't quite know off? No- it's impossible. She's sure that there's no character who has the same name as her. That would be ridiculous.

(Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts when helio spoked, “its alright, take your time. You're clearly still shaken up from the incident.” kind words. The first kind words (y/n) has received in years. To others, it may mean nothing but to (y/n), it means something. It hit a home run on (y/n)'s heart. Soon, non stop tears flood out of her eyes.

“I-Im sorry! It's just- it triggered a memory I didn't know off.” feeling guilty about lying, she sat down on her seat and bit her lip. Still overwhelmed with the emotions, she continued to cry like there's no tomorrow.

Not knowing how to handle a crying (y/n), helio averted his gaze away from (y/n) . He's still not used to seeing her emotional. He felt like he's babysitting a toddler. Almost as if it's like she's being possessd by another person even.

A sudden idea popped in his mind when he remembered how (y/n) used to act ages ago. “You said this used to calm you down when we were younger.” helio placed his hand on top of her head and began somewhat gently patting it(?)

This startled (y/n). Was the (y/n) before and helio that closed to know how to calm each other down? But his headpats is somewhat working though. Slowly but surely, she started to feel calm. His headpats felt nice and soothing. No wonder the previous (y/n) liked this.

After a while, she stopped bursting into tears. A few hiccups could be heard from here and there but that's just how it works.

“I'm sorry you have to see me in this state. This is so embarrassing.” (y/n) let out an embarrassed chuckle and looked away in embarrassment as helio just hummed in response.

“I-I am calm now! You can stop doing this!” she embarrassingly moved her head away from his hand and smiled awkwardly.

“I see. It's been a while since we've done this. I quite missed the feeling.” helio let out a chuckle and you don't quite know if he's being sarcastic with the last sentence because of his tone or he's being genuine about it.

“Ah! You've mentioned that 'we've done this' before, I'm quite curious. What was I to you?” play dumb. Obviously, it was so obvious that they cared for each other before but (y/n) just wants confirmation.

“We were closed friends ever since we were young. In fact, there was three of us; Me, Lady Medea, and you.” you can't help but feel astonished upon hearing this information. Me? What in the goddamn sorcery is this?

“In fact, nanny found you all alone in the streets, with disheveled clothes and bruises all on you. And so, she took pity on you and you became a young maid for lady Medea, her little helper.” you were lost with words. How are you gonna process all of this information? You expected that you'll be possessing someone's body that has little no importance to the story, but here you are, being besties with Medea and helio.

“I don't know what you did, but you managed to soften Medea's heart. She has a soft spot for you. I'm quite jealous of it.” The last sentence was incoherent, you couldn't decipher what he stated.

“When Medea introduced you to me, you had the brightest smile. You were all rainbows and sunshine but ever since when- Nevermind, I think it's too early for you to disclose this information.” being left out with a huge cliffhanger, you can't help but let out an annoyed grunt.

“What do you mean 'its too early for me to know this information'?! Why say about it if you're not even gonna continue talking about it?!” you continued ranting and ranting about how it's unfair and he should tell that important information.

You stopped ranting when helio called out your name, “(N/n), believe me. When I say it's too early for you to know about this information, it's too early. Especially in that state, I'm afraid you will not handle this information well.” you can't help but sigh in defeat. There's no point convincing a stubborn helio.

“Alright, but can I atleast know how did I end up like this? With all this memory loss bullshit.” helio nodded and looked at you straight in the eyes.

“Your carriage was set on fire. Someone was trying to assassinate you while on your way back here.”

unedited mb i hav to eat brb