002'𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 100

"I see that you've finally woken up." startled, (y/n) looked at the source of the voice and was bewildered to see who it was.

'No fucking way. What the fuck? How-' her thoughts were soon interrupted when helio spoke.

"Although, I don't get why you are crying. From what I've remembered, you've encountered much more traumatic events than this causing you to be-." he shook his head. "Never mind that, it's just a refreshing sight to see you expressing an emotion." helio expected you to reply with a sassy remark but all he received was-

'a laugh? The fire sure have messed up her mind if she managed to change emotions this quickly.' helio was beginning to feel worried for his old friend. Was she bipolar over the years perhaps?

"I must be truly be dead then." she placed her right hand onto her hair and gripped it lightly. "what is this bullshit?" she chuckled in disbelief whilst letting go of her hair.

"Lady evalista, if you're truly feeling unwell, I'll call the doctor to check you up." he walked outside of the room and gently closed the door behind him, leaving (y/n) all alone with her thoughts once again.

'okay? it's either this must be a dream and I'm in a comma or I've been fucking transported into another world.' although it might be unbelievable, she prefers option two. If she manages to wake up from the comma, the fire wouldn't have killed her but the hospital bills sure will be the end of her.

She remembered another webtoon similar to her situation. This girl was in the same situation as her but she was rather transported into her favourite novel. Maybe this was one of those?

The door opened, causing (y/n) to drift her attention towards it. It revealed helio and an old man, who you assumed is the doctor. The doctor walked towards you and began asking you some questions.

"Lady evalista, how are you feeling for today?" the doctor asked whilst opening his bag filled with utensils and medicines.

"Other than a headache, I feel alright." the doctor hummed in response, "but who's 'lady evalista' may I ask?" Nicollo's eyes widened in surprise when he perceived this response.

"I see, do you not remember who you are?" (y/n) knows that ms evalista is her but she have to put on an act for things to work out smoothly.

She slightly groaned in pain and held her head for dramatic effects and responded with, "I-I don't remember anything. W-what happened?" she 'confusingly' looked at them whilst rubbing her forehead.

"I believe such questions should be answered by marquess helio." your eyes met with his and they looked looked quite upset yet furious, causing you to shit in your pants. Afar from witnessing Nicollo's 'undying love' for Medea, Angry Nicollo isn't something you wanted to witness also.

Her sweats furiously rolled down on to her forehead due to nervousness and fear. The doctor pulled out a stethoscope from his bag and equipped it. He put the circular thingy onto your chest, to where the heart specifically was, and began hearing/observing it(?).

"Your heartbeat is pumping quite faster than usual. Are you sure you're alright?" the doctor asked as Nicollo's eyebrows raised in response.

"Y-yes! I'm sure I'm quite alright! In fact, I've never been better!" you let out a whole heartedly fake chuckle. "Its just, the room is quite hot, you know?" the room was cold as ice. A cold wind passes by you causing you to shudder due to the cold temperature in response.

"it sure is hot in here . . ." you hugged yourself and constantly rubbed both of your shoulders for warmth.

Helio clicked his tongue and said, "No need to tell lies, lady evalista. If you are truly feeling unwell, then there's no need to keep it from yourself. It will only make the matter worst."

"If you say so . . ." (y/n)'s eyes trailed off to somewhere else. "I-I'm kinda feeling unwell and I would like to sleep." she looked at the two men and flashed them a bright yet tired smile, causing them to feel uneasy yet suprised due to not being used by seeing her showing a tad bit emotions through out the years.

"Alright, lady evalista. You may take a rest and I will come by another time to check your condition." (pls bear with me idk how doctor appointment works and I also have author's block so I'm currently struggling on how to word things properly causing grammar to suck.)

"If you may excuse me, I believe we have matters to talk about regarding lady evalista's condition, marquess helio." the two males walked out of the room, leaving you quite relaxed due to the intense atmosphere you have experienced with helio.

You let out a sigh of relief and slowly layed down on to the soft mattress. You were quite confused though. You don't remember someone who have the name of 'evalista' on the webtoon. Who is this person she's possessing and how will this affect the story?

You were quite hoping that the person you were possessing was a minor character through out the story and would not affect anything at all. You didn't want to ruin Medea's plan with your dumbass self. Knowing that the darkness lurks, you don't even know if you're gonna survive in this world for a longer period of time.

The door gently opened, causing you to abruptly close your eyes because as you've stated earlier, you were going to "sleep" so now you have to commit to it. You also didn't want to converse with helio at the moment.

You felt like everytime his piercing gaze meets yours, a year from your lifespan decreases. He is pretty boy, but he's also very intimidating boy.

You heard faint footsteps coming near towards you. You tried your best not to show any emotions whilst 'sleeping'. It was like that moment when your parents suddenly barged into your room at 3am when you're supposed to be sleeping, but rather, you were scrolling through your phone looking at funny shits. It was that moment.

Helio let out a soft sigh and stated, "lady Medea is gonna be unpleased when she hears you have lost all of your memories." unpleased? Is our dear (y/n) fucked? Before, she was shaking due to the cold temperature, but now I don't think it's the cold temperature anymore.

In the broad daylight, (y/n) savoured her last comfortable slumber on this soft and delicate mattress. Here lies (y/n) (l/n), rip in peaces.