day 3, afternoon

oikawa p.o.v

I had another dream about me and Iwa kissing and I realized I had a problem. I went into the bathroom and took care of it. on my way back a hand went through my locks and pulled me back. "were having guests tonight. he better be gone by then. I don't care what you do but don't emmbarass me. actually, better yet just leave for three days. they will be staying in your room so clean that pig stye too." My mother says. I bow with a 'yes ma'am' and leave to my room where Iwa-chan is. I clean my room making it sparkle and put my prized possesions on a hidden safe I keep. I pack a bag for my three day trip and take my school supplies so I can do homework, study, and go to school on monday. I look over at Iwachan with a blush on my face as he makes the most adorable sound known to man. I wake him up with a slight nudge. "Hey. c'mon we need to go."

Iwa p.o.v

Oikawa wakes me up telling me we need to go. I don't listen. instead I pull him into me in a tight hug and cuddle him. "Iwa chan I love this but we need to go." he reminds me. I groan and let go trying to find my shirt. I put it on and left with Oikawa. he had a back pack haning off his shoulder. "Are you staying the night?" I ask him hoping he would say yes. "No. I'm staying at a hotel instead. you caan come with me though. ooh we should try the sleepover again!" he shouts excitedly. he was way too loud for someone who just woke up. "sure. i don't care." "Fantastic. you go get your things and i'll text them. pack for three nights and your school things."

Oikawa p.o.v

I did not expect him to actually say yes! this so fantastic. I text Yahaba the improvement and the fact the sleepover details. he replies instantly saying he's down and he'll drag Kyoutani there. just then Iwa comes out with a single pack. "My mom says hi." he says already walking away. I call an Uber for us to pick us up. "I should get some more ice cream and milk bread." I say out loud thinking about the tasty treats. a milk break is pushed my way by Iwaizumi. "Thank you." he grunts in return. i guess he's still tired. "You can sleep if you want. My ass may not be big but my thighs are doable." I say offering my body as a pillow. He nods and lays into my lap. getting comfy but stroking my thigh soothingly too.

Iwaizumi's p.o.v

I love his lap. it's so musculine and comfy at the same time. his muscles are deffinately thick here so I keep rubing it trying to feel more. his hand runs through my hair lovingly as I fall asleep just like that. I wasn't woken up on perpous this time but the way he was walking with me in his arms was sure to wake me up. not to mention him and mad dog's bickering. I jumped down from his arms frightening him as he thought I was asleep. thank you for my ride but I will take on my own now along with my bag." I said trying to sound fancy. he chuckled sexily and handed me my bag. I took it trying not to blush. when I jumped out we were right outside the room. as we went in we were all yelling at oikawa about the room he chose. it was luxuriouse and we didn't want him to spoil us. especially how we treated him. "Chill my parent's are loaded. they won't even notice this." he says walking in. "Okay. this is not up for negotiation. yabaha and mad dog share the bed on the right. Iwa gets the left bed and I get the couch. it pulls out nicely so I won't hear any shit about this." we were all silent and nodded.

Oikawa p.o.v

Yahaba seems off. like he's pissed but not really. "Yahaba. you mind getting some food with me? we'll be back guys." I say trying to get him alone. Once were out the door I give him a hug. "Whats wrong?' I ask him. he hugs back and tears up. "Maddog. I don't think he loves me anymore. it's either fighting or fucking. never the inbetween like we used to be." He explains. "How did he used to act?" "He used to cuddle with me but now it always goes further like he can't stop and just love me." "well. we all know he has an... odd way of showing his emotions. do you think he might be showing his love by sex because he thinks your bored of cuddling? You should talk about it. leave it to me okay? I'll give an opening." I promise him formulating a plan in my head. I drag him to the food bar after wiping his tears.

Iwaizumi p.o.v

we. heard. it. all. this poor guy is in tears in my arms. his eye liner is all over my shirt but thatg doesn't matter. "Hey it's okay. Oikawa is making a way for you two to talk. tell him you love him then okay?" he nodded and took off his eye liner not making an attempt to redo it. instead he took out his phone. "What are you doing?" "research" He blantantly answers. we waited about twenty minutes before they came back with food. we wern't hungry so we kept it in the containers and played games. "I have a game. seven minutes in heaven." Me and Mad dog groaned before agreeing so it doesn't seem like were listening. "what happened to your eyeliner?" Yahaba asked. of caurse he would realize something was off. "I took it off. some got in my eye aand I got pissed at it." he laughed at that which appreared to make mad dogs breathing stop. "Mad dog and Iwaizumi are first." Yahaba read off cards. we went in and stayed silent the whole time next Oikawa came in with me and we started making out immediately. I might have gone too far considering the fact that there is a purple, almost black hickey on his neck and chest. we went back to kissing as I picked him up to sit on my hips against the wall. the door swung open. I felt around for the doornob and slammed it closed again. I calmed down and lightly pecked his lips nicely. "Were gonna eavs drop on their conversation aren't we?" I asked. "Oh deffinately."

Yahaba p.o.v

while they were in the closet I was watching the clock in anticipation. it finally ran and I got them out only to see them drowning the other in their saliva. they closed the door and thats when I figured that this was the time that they were giving me to work it out. arms were wrapped around me and I figured he was in the mood. "I- I love you shigeru." He says. I blush deeply and kiss him "I love you more. can we cuddle?" "Sure." He says lifting me over his shoulder and onto our bed cuddling me. "We aren't going to do anything while their in the closet right?" He kissed my shoulder. "Do you want to?" is this a trick quiston? I shake my head no and he shrugs. "then thats your answer. we won't do anything if you don't want to. that also goes for anyother time you aren't in the mood." "Aww. that was sweet." "Shut up" he mutters. I laugh and peck his cheek. I hear a boom from the closet door being slammed opened. "Yay! you made up it isn't awkward anymore!" Oikawa says happily. I flip him off playfully as he does that whole 'mean Yahaba' thing."Besides it is so awkward after you guys fucked in there." I stated. "we didn't fuck." Iwaizumi said sturdly. "Oh yeah. you were to busy eavs dropping into a concersation that wasn't yours!" I said with my tongue out. two fingers pinched it and tugged my head backwards where Kyoutani kissed me. I kissed back after knowing what he was doing.

Oikawa p.o.v

after they began to make out me and Iwa-chan left to the blacony where we have our own pool. I changed into my swinsuit and let him borrow one. it was calm. no words were said which was a bit if relief because it was going to be about our relationship. "What now?" "We let them make out and once they are done they come out." I replied still floating in the water. "Thats not what I meant. do you want to be friends? boyfriends? friends with benifiets? exclusive friends with benefiets?" He asks. my eyes snap open. "We will never be the last two. well not anymore anyways. listen I love you and I don't want any confusion about us. will you reject me and we remain friends or are we boyfriends?" I say looking up at him. he hugs me into his lap, "I wanted to be your boyfriend for years now Oikawa." he informs me while kissing the hickeys he gave me. "Now all you need to do is claim me as yours so it will be official." I tell him. he smirks and licks up my ear before attacking the bridge of my shoulder to my neck while grabbing my ass like it will never come back again. how hard he's squeezing I'm afraid it might not. I still enjoy it though.