five years later

oikawa p.o.v

this is it! today were getting married. although i wish it were iwaizumi I was getting married to, oh well. terushima will have to do. I love him and all but I loved hajime before he tore my heart open when he fucked kyoutani.
just kidding!

I walk down the aisle where I see my beloved Hajime at the end of the walk way. my nephew and new baby neice spreaded out the flowers so nicely. Yahaba, makki and chibi chan were right behind me as my brides men while their partners, kyoutani, matsun and tobio were hajimes men. my mother actually had the audacidy to show up in white. that bitch. she was flirting with the priest too. while I was getting married. she stood up and actually told him. "why don't we get married~ they can find another priest." she says. my father was right there too. just staring at her with hate. she eventually got kicked out because she was distrupting the service to any times. this was our aniversary present to the other is to spend the rest of our lives together. instead of traditionaly kissing me like they all do he marked me as his husband. just like he did when we were dating and in the same spot too. I kissed him since he was the top and he didn't allow me to do that. except for when he is in the mood to take me which hasn't happened yet but he prommised me it will tonight.

ten years later:

we kiss our adopted five year olds good bye as we go on a trip to america for our honeymoon. my father divorced my mother after her stunt and she died due to alcohol poisoning. Kyoutani Is about to pop the queston to Yahaba making their family permanent. their family consists of two dogs, a cat, them two, and a gold fish named shark bait.