Monokumas In A Cafe

Kokichis pov

Me and natsumi were sitting in our favourite cafe drinking tea and panta when a girl burst in screaming about killer bears.

"please miss you need to calm down" the waitress said gently.

"I can't calm down!" she yelled "there's an army of killer bears outside! You need to call the police!"

"ok fine" the waitress sighed. She picked up the phone "hello police? Can you come here please. I have a crazy girl here who-" she was cut off by a bear coming through the window and mauling her.

A Monokuma jumped up and went for us.

"look out!" the girl yelled.

Without even looking behind her natsumi pulled out her gun and shot it twice. I pulled out my sword and sliced it in half.

"shit! I spilled my tea" natsumi muttered.

"that it why I suggested a superior drink" I said lifting up my grape panta.

"oh shut up! Like id ever drink that crap!" natsumi glared at me. I simply grinned back.

"how can you guy be acting so calm at a time like this" the girl said in disbelief.

"oh shut up bitch and get out of here. Your doing no one any good here" natsumi growled

The girl nodded and ran through the open door the future Fondation member left for her.

"Well natsumi looks like we got a lot scrap to clean up" I said holding my sword handle tight.

"fuck yeah!" natsumi grinned menisingly "let's do this shit!"