Remnits Of Dispair

Kokichis pov

They led us to an empty room with serious looks on their faces. Are we in trouble for being associated with them? Well no matter what I will protect natsumi! I reached over to grab my sword when...

"please take a seat" mokoto said never losing that serious look. We nodded and sat opposite them.

"you probably want to know what happened your siblings and what made them the way they are now" kyoko muttered.

"your damn right we do!" natsumi yelled.

"Well your siblings were part of the remnits of Dispair"

"remnits of Dispair?" I questioned.

"yes it's a group that's only objective is to spread as much dispair as possible" mokoto explained.

"but how the hell did they become this way?" natsumi asked.

"that was thanks to a woman named junko enoshima" mokoto continued "she brainwashed your siblings along with the rest of their classmates all in the name of Dispair"

"that bitch!" natsumi yelled "I'm going to kill her!"

"I'm afraid your a little late for that" kyoko muttered "we took her down and now the remnits of Dispair are trying to bring Dispair in her name"

"what do you plan to do to them. Don't tell me you plan to exterminate them!" I looked at them desperately. I really wanted my dear sister back.

Mokoto looked at me guiltily before flashing me a reassuring smile "don't worry kids future Fondation will make them better again"

"mokoto don't lie to them" kyoko said sharply.

"I'm not lying!" he stood up "kyoko look at them. These kids just want their siblings back. The Remnits Of Dispair probably all have family who just want to see their family members. I can't ignore that!"

"and what do you plan to do? Do you have any idea how to rebuilitate the remnits of Dispair?"

"Well no but I'll definitely find a way!" he looked at us determinedly. I made me feel like I could trust him.

"me and natsumi know where fuyuhiko and peko are. We can bring them to you" I said firmly.

"that would be a helpful start" kyoko muttered.

"hold on isn't that a little dangerous for them" mokoto said worriedly.

"mokoto these kids survived the towa city Massacre. I think they can handle this" kyoko smiled at us.

"I guess you got a point" mokoto chuckled awkwardly "ok you two we'll leave the capture of fuyuhiko and peko to you"

We nodded. This is it. We're finally going to save our siblings.