The Neo World Program

Fuyuhikos pov

"we'll believe in hope no matter what happens!" hajime yelled as the world around us broke.

The last survivors were me, kazuiki, Sonia, akane and hajime. We had found out alot of horrible things about ourselves but we had new hope that we could change our ways and bring all our friends back.

"guys I'm kinda scared" I muttered.

Kazuiki took one of my hands. The others quickly followed his lead and we made a circle together. We closed our eyes as our world collapsed.

Time skip

I woke up with a start. I was laying on some sort of mechanism. So the whole neo world program wasn't a dream.

"Big bro!" my thoughts were cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around my neck.

"natsumi!" I gasped.

She smiled at me with tears in his eyes "your finally awake. I wasn't worried though. I knew this vertual game wasn't enough to kill you"

"your really alive" I gently touched her cheek. I thought she got killed my girl E.

"of course not you fucking idiot" she folded her arms with an angry expression "that was just another one of Monokumas lies. I didn't think you were stupid enough to believe it"

I broke down and cryed into her chest. I've lost so much over this fucking game but at least natsumis safe.

I looked over my shoulder to see pekos little brother kokichi smiling at me.

"welcome to the world of the living Mr kuzuryu"

"hey kiddo" I held out my spare arm and he ran into it gratefully "I'm so sorry about peko"

"yeah me too" he sighed "but future Fondation said that there's a chance we can bring her back"

"Well here's to hope" I grinned "now take me to a mirror. I want to see what I look like"

They nodded and took me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and found that I still had a eyepatch over my eye though when I took the eyepatch off I descovered a blue still intact eye. I felt sick just looking at it.

Natsumi took my hand "I know it looks bad right now but things will get better. I promise it will"

"thanks kid" I squeezed her hand greatfully.

Suddenly kazuichi came through the door "come on Fuyuhiko we found the others" my eyes widened. Is he talking about peko?

We walked into a separate room to find our classmates still intact in the pods. The others were already with their friends. I ran straight to peko. She looked so peaceful and alive. I burst into tears and lay on her chest.

She was alive. My girl is really alive!