Waking Up

Kokichis pov

We raced back to the motel with the first aid kit. I just hope our guys still alive!

We ran inside the motel and luckily for us he was still breathing. I wrapped the bandages around his wounds. Big sis taught me first aid when I was younger. It makes me sad to think about what she's become!

I finished wrapping him up and sat back "now all we can do is wait"

"yeah looks that way" natsumi sighed.

We sat back and watched the unconscious man. We had no idea if he'll survive or not but it's only right that we try and save him. Besides there's some things I'd like to ask him.

After a few hours he finally woke up.

"where am I? Who are you?" he asked nervously.

"your at a motel dumbass and as for us we're the ones who saved you from those wack ass bears!" natsumi said without a hint of gentleness.

"take it easy natsumi" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. I turned to the man "we'd like to ask you some questions. We noticed that your uniform looks like your part of some organisation. Can you tell us about it?"

"certainly" he sat up with a serious expression "my name is tetsuya yamano and I am a member of future Fondation"

"future Fondation?" natsumi raised an eyebrow.

"you've never heard of us?" he looked surprised "we're a group trying to save humanity from the despair it's been plunged in"

"I see" I nodded "so is future Fondation going to save these people from the towa city massacre?"

"I don't exactly know what's going on" he muttered "we came here cause we heard that there was some hostages here. We didn't expect for this to happen"

"I don't think anyone expected this" natsumi muttered.

"right" tetsuya stood up "I gotta tell the Fondation about our situation"

"you can't!" I stood up "your still injured you could die!"

"maybe so" he sighed "but I can't stand by and watch innocents get slaughtered like this. I joined future Fondation to avoid things like this happening"

"fine but at least take this" I handed him a microphone "I saw some of your other members use this to shut down those freaks. So hold on to this and you might stay alive"

"thank you" he nodded greatfully "I will remember what you both done for me"

He left the motel. I turned to natsumi.

"ok what do we do now?"