Left Unsupervised

Dedicated to Moonlight2808 for talking to me about this book and just interacting. I really appreciate it and sorry it took so long to post I was trying to add more to the chapter, but I just couldn't figure out what to add.

"Ah, left unsupervised, time to wreak havoc on unsuspecting people," I tap my fingers together like supervillains do in movies.

"NO! No you are not unsupervised," Wilson instantly picks up on what I meant.

"I think I'm pretty unsupervised," I purse my lips, "Bucky, what do you think? I'm very unsupervised right?"

"Extremely unsupervised," He nods.

"See, Fury left me unsupervised so now I must wreak havoc, it's the rules, Bucky want to wreak havoc with me?"

"Obviously,"

"Let's go," I run out of the room with him close behind me.

The rest of the avengers yell after us, but I can barely hear them over our laughing. We run till we reach an empty loading bay. Over in the corner there's a stack of crates that we quickly hide behind. Not that it'll do much since they can probably hear our laughter from where they are.

"So, who should be our first victim?" I smirk at him.

"Hmm, that's tough, but Stark's always a fun victim," Bucky rubs his chin.

"I like the way you think,"

"Thank you,"

"That settles it then our first, and possibly only because I don't know when we're going to be caught, victim will be Stark,"

"As it should be"