Face to Face

Thor and the Hulk

Frick. They shouldn't be here, even if they think they should. I must admit though, they look good. Bruce in his purple button up and black slacks with his messy hair and glasses that are sliding down his nose. He looks professional especially compared to Thor who looks comfortable. Thor is wearing a white t-shirt with a red and back open flannel over it, jeans, and has his hair down. Both look exceptionally good, but I can't let them see me or who knows what will happen. While Thor is chating with the girls, Bruce looks rather uncomfortable and squeamish. He looks around seeming to try and avoid the crowd of girls when his eyes meet mine. Once again the rest of the world seems to fade away, the only difference is this time instead of hurting my tattoo is sending  warm, pleasurable waves through my body.

"Shit," I hiss under my breath.

Willow looks over at me, "What?"

"I have to get out of here, " I mumble, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

Looking back to the group, I see Bruce trying to make his way towards me. I quickly head to my advisory, so as to avoid having to interact with them. Upon my entrance to the room, Mr.Lucas looks him from the piano and throws me a smile.

"So, how was your afternoon?" Mr. Lucas asks, turning his body towards me.

I smile thinking about my conversation with Bucky, "Good, I spent most of it on my phone,"

"You missed seeing avengers tower to be on your phone, most of the girls were freaking out,"

" I know it was annoying, "

He throws his head back, his laugh echoing through the room, "I'll be back in a few minutes,"

I watch as Mr.Lucas heads out of the room. Taking my seat at the front of the room, I sit down putting my head in my hands. Breathing deeply, I try to calm down after the multiple close calls in the last two days. The door clicks open, it's to soon for for Mr.Lucas to be back, stretching my senses out I feel two beings at the door. The figures are clearly male, one smaller than the other by a little over half a foot. I can already tell who it is.

"What do you want?" I ask, not looking up.

The taller one goes to speak, but is cut off by the shorter of the two," Just to talk,"

I stand up, turning to look at them, coming face to face with my soulmates, "Then talk,"