Chapter 43

Renèe's pov

I walked into the guest room and slammed the door. I don't think I'm supposed to be this upset because of how pregnant I am but Quinton just pissed me off.

How the hell could he doubt his own baby? The baby we made out of love? Like what the hell?

I started pacing around the room before throwing myself onto the bed, crying. I cried so hard that I felt like I no longer had water in my body.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. "Babe, can we talk?". "Go away Quinton".

"Please? I'm so sorry for what I said. I really didn't mean it. It just felt like you were defending George which made me mad and I started saying things that I shouldn't have said. Forgive me please baby. I know that you love me and only me and that you are carrying my baby. Our precious baby. I just want to say I'm sorry but if you aren't ready to talk, it's okay. I love you regardless of what I said."

Silence

"I'll just go to my room"

Silence

"Goodnight Renèe. I love you and our baby"

Footsteps.

I rushed to the door opening it and standing in the hallway. Quinton turned around and looked at me. His blue eyes now red and swollen, his cheeks flushed and his nose pink.

I ran towards him and jumped wrapping my legs around him. I cried into the crook of his beck as he held me tightly. He began walking in the direction of his room without loosening the grip he had on me. We got into his room and kicked the door closed locking it.

Quinton sat on his bed and placed me on the bed next to him. I sat upright and crossed my legs, looking down at them.

"I'm sorry", we both said. We laughed a little before I turned to face him. "I'm sorry for throwing the lamp at you".

Quinton quickly turned to face me and cupped my cheeks, "No. Don't be. I'm sorry for what I said. I should've never said what I said an-"

"Shhh. Stop. I just want to move on from it. We were in the heat of the moment and neither of us should've said what we said."

He stared at me for a while before leaning in and kissing me. I kissed back passionately, jumping onto his lap. Quinton broke the kiss breathing deeply "we shouldn't have sex". I humped him a bit feeling his member wake up. I smirked against his lips, "we shouldn't but we are about to"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I woke up feeling the need to throw up again. That's bizarre considering I didn't eat last night but pregnancy itself is something.

I kicked the blankets off and ran into the bathroom throwing up. Quinton came behind me pulling my hair back into a bun and started rubbing my back. I threw up for a good few minutes before I stopped.

"I feel bad", Quinton whispered. As I attempted to stand up, failing multiple times, I answered "get used to it. This is going to be my life until the 13th week mark, I think"

I flushed and placed my head on the cold toilet seat. "Oh no you're not", Quinton said before lifting me bridal style.

"But the floor is so cool", I groaned. "We have air conditioning babe". "It's not the same Quinton", I cried.

Quinton placed me on the bed and adjusted the room to be cool. He switched his TV on and went straight to Netflix, playing my favourite episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. All of a sudden, the door busted open. "What the hell?!"

"What's this I hear about you two fighting and one of you throwing the other with a lamp?", Raymond asked standing at the door

I've seen him mad but I can't figure out how he is feeling right now. The look he has on his face says he is upset, the tone says he is extremely angry but his body posture looks....normal? I don't know

"You guys gonna answer me or what?", he asked. I looked at Quinton who had been absolutely confused about Raymond's outburst.

"How did you here about that?", I asked softly.

"Marcus called dad and told him", he said walking towards me. "What the hell would make you throw a fucking lamp?"

I looked over at Quinton, contemplating if I should tell him or not. Until, "They were fighting about what happened last night at prom".

My dad stood behind Raymond looking very disappointed. "Shit", I whispered to myself or so ii thought. "Language Renèe. Raymond, get downstairs immediately."

"But dad...", he tried saying but my dad quickly looked into his direction, setting a little bit of fear into him. Raymond groaned loudly before marching down the stairs.

My dad walked into the room, closing the door behind him. I shift in my position on my bed, staring at my dad feeling my eyes slightly burn up.

"Why on earth were you guys fighting the way you were? One of you could've gotten injured badly!", my dad shouted. This was one of those rare times that my father had been upset to this extend. It pained me to see him in this way.

My dad went on reprimanding us for at least twenty minutes, more than enough time for Raymond to hear everything, walk in and sit next to me on the bed wrapping his arms around me.

After my dad had finished saying what he had been saying, he looked to my direction and said "Come Reneè, we're leaving".

I looked up to protest only to find him staring at me with the most serious expression ever. I just sighed and got up from the bed with nothing but a oversized shirt on walking to the bedroom door.

I walked out of Quinton's room without even turning to face him.

I turned to the direction of the staircase but not before hearing, "You may be her boyfriend and the father of her child, but I don't want to see you at my house anytime soon."

That, right there, made me broke me into pieces.