The End (or is it!)

You have reached the end of Protect me! Thank you so much for reading my book, and I hope that you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing. I love every one of you for reading, from the people who started and commented to the people who silently read it.

Constructive criticism is welcomed. I would love to know how you think that I can improve.

I have a few questions I would love it if you answered.

What did you think of Bree?

Do you think that Finnick was in character?

Is there anything you think I didn't do well or should have done?

Once again, thank you so much for reading this book. I hope to go on and do the next movie, but I have a few other projects I want to do! I hope to see you there when it happens!

✯⚔️✯

After over 2 and a half years, I have finally returned and started the next part of this book. I am so sorry that it has taken this long. But I hope that there are still people out there who want to read it!

I wasn't sure weather people wanted me to start a new book for the next movie or to leave it in this one. But ultimately, I decided to start where I had left off. This means I should probably delete this. But I decided not to.

In case people decide to ask me to start a new book/story for the sequel!

So, with that all said and done, I hope you enjoy the next instalment of Protect Me!