𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼' 𝟭☀︎︎

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Ohhh fuckkk daddyy!!" Was the last thing I remember saying to him before he fucked my ass up and left for the night with no return. That night repeats in my head and I can barely remember his face. Only his voice and those deep Hazel nut eyes that just Mezmerize you with every look. He took my cherry and left me in a alley. Now I'm 18 with a 3 year old fucking child. My mom and dad kicked me out and my grandma took me I try so hard to get us out the projects but its so hard. I barely have the funds for this type of shit I can't even go to college because I dropped out of highschool to focus on my child. Now I work at popeyes, lowes, and chick-fil-a.

Imma fucking disappointment. Im not even a real boy. A body of a girl and a heart of stone people sexually harass me almost everyday with my ass phat ash and ma lil tiddies that are just stopped growing. Life just isn't right...buh theres always this feeling that makes me wanna hurt everything. Anyone and everyone who has hurted me ... I remember me telling that man "I love you" and him just continue fucking me... on that dark cold alley ... I always believed that unless to have sex you must love that person. He didn't love me he loved what I could give him but every time I look at my child ... those deep hazel nut eyes remind me of him.... but who is "him".

My beautiful baby girl hasn't did nothing wrong. But her eyes just remind me of the hurt it took me to bring her here with me. My parents tried to focus me to get a abortion but I wouldnt do it and im glad I didn't I have a beautiful smart baby girl who is still growing and I can't give her mamas problems. Every time I stare in her eyes I wanna cry and this morning was one of those mornings. I got her and me all dressed and we were standing at the door and I was on my knees fixing her jacket and making sure she had everything in her bookbag. While I was staring into her deep hazelnut eyes and I was suddenly pulled out by my trace with her saying, "mama you's oki?" I looked at her frantically and said, "Yes baby, mama sorry to scare you like that just in deep thought." And ended it in a simple sweet smile and got up and walked her down to the bus stop. The bus pulled up and I kissed her cheek and started walking to my first job. I always keep my uniforms on me because I never have enough time to go back up and change. I had to be at lowes at 9:00 AM and its a hour walk.

❤︎𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽❤︎

I made it to work at 8:54 and quickly clocked in and went to my work station and said good morning to some people who were walking in the store. Early mornings aren't as bad than late in the evenings. Then someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped and turned around and seen Alissa smiling widely in my face and I shock my head and chuckled a bit.

"What do you want lisa?" "Wooow you treat your coworker/bsf like this?!" Well you see with lisa ... she doesn't even need a job. Her parents just want her to see what real work is like she always has the latest brand and sometimes when she gets paid she gives me half her check for her godbaby. I thank her for it but I always use it on Persephony...

It was near 12 and I get off at 1 and then I have to head to my next job. I was scanning the items till I felt eyes just staring at me from the back and I rolled my eyes and felt a presence behind me then someone grind on me. The customer in front of me clearly saw i was uncomfortable and confronted the person, "Hey! Get off of him you fucking pervent!" The white woman said and then people started staring and I put my head down and then I heard the man mumble in my ear and the voice sounded familiar and it was my manager Devon "I'll get you." Chills went down my spine. He always touched up on me with or without people watching and then when he left people went back on there merry way. It was near 12:45 and I went to bathroom and started pulling ma work clothes for popeyes out since it was my off day from chick-fil-a I heard the door open and the person started walking and I looked up and saw Devon. "De-...Devon I didn't mean to cause attention. The woman just said something Im sorry!" "Shut the fuck up, I never said nothing to your fagget ass now get the fuck over here NOW!" I gripped onto the work clothes and I couldnt move I could see him getting even angrier by the minute and I soon started walking and walked towards him.

"You ever let that happen again you fired igh?" He grabbed my neck tight asf and I nodded my head Yes and he let go of me making me fall on the dirty bathroom floor and he walked out and I changed and saw it was time for me to go and I knew I was going to be a little late. It was atleast a 20 minute walk and I started walking.

❤︎𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽❤︎

I got to popeyes late asf.. The manager looked at me but didn't mess with me and I clocked in and my feet were sore and I went to my cash register and started taking people's orders and some girls and guys looked up and down at me and bit their lips and even tried to get my number but I kindly regretted. Some called me a stuck up bitch and I just shook it off and continued with my shift.

❤︎𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀❤︎

Its time for me to get home and I know Presephony's already home waiting for me to help her with her homework and my grandma should have already helped her with her bath. I started walking and felt water drops and then it started pouring down rain I kept slowly walking and got home in less than 2 hours. I walked in and Presephony ran towards me and I picked her up.

"How was your day beautiful? Did nana get you all washed up" I looked at my grandma and she smiled and went back into the kitchen and Presephony looked at me, "My day was good mama I know how to write my name now! Nana already got me all washed up for bed and even helped me with my homework." "Good baby. You can go play with your toys, tomorrow theres no school remember?" She nodded her head yes. I got up and went to the bathroom and threw ma work clothes and presphonys school clothes in the washing machine and turned it on and got in the shower and started washing up feeling filthy after what all happened today. I got out and dried off and did all toiletries and got dressed I went to the kitchen and seen my grandma made some fried chicken and greens for the rest of the week and I ate and put my feet up and she looked up at me, "Sorry Grams." She nodded her head and went to the bathroom. Its been a couple hours and I told Phy to put up her toys and she pouted and I said 30 minutes more then to bed wit mama and I went to my room and laid down amd texted lisa saying I've already made it home so dont worry. She replied sayin Good I was worried because it started raining we started texting back and forth till i saw phy coming into the room and got in the bed and told lisa me and put said gn.

Now tomorrow is going to be today along with a new day.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Uh - chapter one . 😩😩😩 lovin disss

♡︎𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟮:𝟬𝟰 𝗣𝗠 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟲 𝗔𝗠♡︎