𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼'𝟯☀︎︎

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I woke up with sore ass feet and 3 messages from Lisa, Jason, and Christopher. Ughh i can already tell sumn bad finna happen. Its already lowkey pissin me off ong. I grabbed my phone and texted lisa back first.

Lisaa😻
Wake ya ass up! YOUUU GOTT WORKK TIMEEE !!

Me
BITCH IM UP TF ! AND MANEE IKK STOPP REMINDING ME IM SOO TIRED!!

I then messaged Christopher

Chrissy.🙎🏿‍♂️
Good Morning ma, hope u have a good day oh and tell me what job you work at fa today.

Me
Gm Chrissy, also thats nun of yo business sooo... yeah
Chrissy.🙎🏿‍♂️
Mane, u act like im finna pop up or sum shit i aint like that damn.

Me
Oh well um, i work at Chick-fil-a on elmo street... u bet not pull up.

Once i said that he stopped responding and I shook my head and looked at Jasons messages.

Jasonn😒
Gmm freenn!! How'd u sleep? And where do u work.

Me
Its not really where I work what times i work, buh gm jason. And i slept fine hbu?

He didnt respond back soo I assumed he was busy. I got up and did my morning routine and since Phy didn't have school she stayed home with Nana all day. I started walking to the chick-fil-a and I groaned and clocked in and started my shift which was at the drive thru and it was hot ash. I stayed a hour out there and got to go in with the others and started taking peoples orders and the door opened and it was Christpher. He spotted me and blew me a slight kiss and smirked and got in my line and I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

He started ordering "uhh lemme gett the numba 3 with a large waffle fry and a peach milkshake." I responded with annoyance and gave him a dead look instead of my happy face , "Is that all liar ?" He looked at me and frowned , "Why such the rudeness you was jus nice to the last customer" i rolled my eyes again and said, "Well the last customer didnt lie sayin they wouldnt be here." I put in his order and took his card and gave him his receipt. "Keep rollin them eyes imma come behind that counter and make u toot that ass up fa me." I was shooked and ignored him and he went to go sit down and stared at me. It was almost my break soo i took one of the sandwich's that someone made my accident and I sat down real quick and ate and he came to my table and I rolled my eyes again, "Chrissy what do uu wantt ?!" He looked me and stared at me in my eyes and i crossed my legs feeling my pussy start throbbing a bit, "You. I wanna take u out onna date mane." I ignored him and kept eating than he grabbed my hand, "Pleasee ? Ion beg mane" i side eye him a bit and say , "Mane fine. Buh fa this it better be fancy or somewhere nice atleast." He nodded his head and gave me $200 for some weird reason and when I tried to talk he quickly walked out and I put the $200 in my pocket.. well thats this month rent.

My shift was over and I went to lowes and went to the bathroom and Im assuming Devon saw me walk in because he came to the bathroom wimme, "Sooo ... you gotta kid huh?" I ignored him and thought about what would happen and said, "Yeah I do, buh i really do need to make this money soo um." I finished changing and walked out and quickly moved before he grabbed me and went to my work station and started taking ringing people up.

❤︎𝟯 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽❤︎

I was almost finished with my shift and my feet hurt badly. Popeyes had called me telling me they didn't need me in today because they were over staffed so I ended up going home and when I got home I was greeted by a big hug from Phy "MAMA!! your home earlyy !! Yaaay" i said, "I knooow right we can play in a minute lemme jus talk to nana for a while ok?" She nodded her head and went back to playing with her toys.

I went to nana's room and she sat on her bed with her hands on her head and I smilied looking at her , "Guess whaat grams!" She looked at me and slightly smilied and said, "what? Im worried about how we going to get rent together." I tssked and took out the $200 Chrissy gave me from earlier and gave it to nana, "Pay them first thing in the morning ok." She nodded and she looked reliefed for a bit and said, "Wait... how did you get the money??" I responded, "Dont worry grams... someone loaned it to me." I walked out the room and went to go shower.

I got out and did all my toiletries and got on some fresh clothes and went to Phy and played with her till she said she was sleepy i then remembered i havent checked my phone almost all day and seen i had hella messages from everyone. I clicked jason first.

Jasonn😒
Wym by that? And where you work at i was trynna take u fa lunch or try and find where it was
Damn just ignore a nigga all day.
Helloooo!!?! Ive been trynna text yo ugly ahh all day.

Me
Dont call me ugly when yo girl might want me anywaysss . I work 3 jobs and sorry fa late responding ion really text a lot of people.

Jasonn😒
U worried me bruh. Thought u was kidnapped and why 3 jobs ? I mean... not my place but why?

I read it and didnt feel like answering ill answer it inna minute and saw chris messaged me.

Chrissy.🙎🏿‍♂️
Hopefully you spent that $200 on ya self fa earlier and tell me all the jobs u work at. Im trynna surprise buhh youll never know whenn.

I rolled my eyes and started typing back

Me
Naw i didnt spend it on me buh thank you it really did help me out tho- when can i pay u bck??

Chrissy 🙎🏿‍♂️
Pay me back?? Naww lemme take u on det date and that is would be fine.

I read it and didnt feel like dealing with his bs so I went back to me me and jasons messages and started typing,

Me
Well i gotta kid and i gotta pay bills Jason. Sooo what do you expect me to do? Live off the government and food stamps.

He didnt reply so I put my phone on the charger and called it a night and went fast asleep.

............

OMFMGMGMGM purrd . im onna roll🙎🏿‍♂️ please comment i would love to talk to yall .. if yall wanna message me i answer 😔💔

May 4th finish time 12:12 AM.