𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼' 𝟲☀︎︎

Tyrek's POV

I didn't know what the fuck to wear to this damn date... I already picked out Presephony's outfit which was some jean shorts with a cute glitter switching kitten top that says "I'm the baddest kitty" and her pink and white sandals. Im stuck looking at my small selection of clothes and I pick out some jean short shorts but not to short. And grab socks to ankle length and wear a slightly oversized sweatshirt that says "I'm tired lets go home" I made sure Persephony had her jacket since it was a quite cold night. I texted Chris and told him I was ready and he said he was on his way.

I sent him my address earlier when I got off of work. I hear a car honk and look out the window and see this black mustang with red rims and details. I say to myself "This nigga really to be out here driving different cars. Hm makes me wonder" I told Persephony we have to go and I told my Gram bye and we'll be back later tonight. I seen Chris and said "Heyy Chrissy" he looked at me and bit his lip I could tell he was staring at my ass. "Aye U nasty kids are here" he spoke and said "Mb ma mb." Chris got out the car and Persephony looked up towards him and out of nowhere said "Daddy?" I was quite stunned and popped her on the hand lightly and said "He is not your father now apologize." She nodded her head sadly and chris spoke up.

"Aye don't do that to this lil princess. Because one day I am goin be her daddy. Her step daddy." I said, "That will never happen. Can we go?" Before I could open the backseat door Chris moved my hand and opened it and picked up Persephony and put her in the backseat and opened my door and i got in and he shut my door gently before running to his side of the car and got in and started the car back up making the engine roar. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I asked Chris, "sooo where are we going?" He said, "Its a surprise ma. Don't worry its a place we'll both never forget ok." I nodded my head and seen he drove to the festival that was tonight. I looked in awe has I've never been to one of these growing up. I seen Per's eyes light up with all the pretty lights and the ferris wheel lit up the night sky perfectly.

Christopher's POV

When I seen Tyrek come out of his apartment in them short ass shorts.. I immediately wanted to get out my car and make him change. Though Tyrek was bringing his daughter. I almost completely forgot about it and started staring at him so seductive. Then I heard him say "U Nasty kids are here" I said, "Mb ma mb" i quickly got out the car and I looked down at Tyrek's daughter who name is Persephony. She was adorable. Her eyes were such a nice hazel brown.

I wanted to claim her as mine even if she wasn't mine. When Ty said what he said. It kinda pierced me ill have to admit. I opened his car door and let him in and jogged over to the driver side and turned the car on making the engine roar and looked at tyrek and smirked. He nonchalantly rolled his eyes at me. I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed circles on it till we arrived at the festival. Not once did tyrek move my hand he simply crossed his legs and I crept down down and I heard Pre's soft voice say "lights" I totally forgot she was in the car.

I looked over at Tyrek and we arrived and we got out while I helped Presephony. Tyrek's eyes lit up along with Pre's. It was beautiful.. one day I wanna call this nigga mine. Show him he mines too. We started walking on the through the stands and all of a sudden this darkskin lookin dude came up to us and only greeted Tyrek.

Tyrek POV

James! I didn't know you were going to be here. Why didn't u tell me. James responded, "well we barely text eachother till we bump into eachother. Do u mind introducing me to these two lovely looking people." I could tell chris was trynna size him up I gulped and said, "Well this is Christopher and you remember Presephony. My little angel. I grabbed Presephony out of Chris's arms and he held on her tightly and I rolled my eyes. Soon Chris spoke and said, "Well imma let yall two catch up or wtv tf yall do." I watched as Chris walked away with Pre and I looked back at James and he was smiling towards me.

"Whats your goofy ahh smiling at." "How pretty u look tonight" he looks around me and sees my ass and bites his lip and grabs my hand and pushes me up closer to him. He then says "leave that broke nigga alone and fw someone who goin show u the world wit no troubles." I looked up at him and he bended forward and kissed my cheek and walked off. Omfg he didnt even let me get a chance to speak. Rude ahh.

James POV

Seeing that guy really pissed me off But i couldnt show Tyrek. The fact that I saw Tyrek tonight and that "guy" just set everything off for me. I could tell Tyrek was shocked when I kissed him on his cheek but I really wanted to go home. I got in my car and drove home. Totally pissed off and wanting Tyrek more then ever now.

Chris POV

That James guy really pissed me off tonight. Like who tf does he think he is walking up to us like that. Tyrek didn't even come with me and just left behind I finally saw Tyrek catch up with us and he started apologizing. I ignored him and kept thinking about how he looked that him. That dumb bitch. I totally wanted to punch something.

I could hear Tyrek calling my name from the background and I simply ignored him. He came up to me and shouted at me and I quickly kissed him to make him shut up and I gripped his ass. "Dont you ever yell at me. The next time I see that nigga he is dead got it? You are mine tyrek. Mine."

——————————————-

Wow what a change of events rttt ! We saw james in one night while being with chris. Now chris is claiminggg us 😏