𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼'𝟮☀︎︎

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was already morning and my body hurt like crazy. Ion have to work today and Phy doesn't have school. Soo this could be a great bonding day. I didn't feel Phy on the other side of the bed and got up and smelled some bacon and rubbed my eyes and went to the kitchen, "Good Morning everyonee!" Nana said, "Good Morning sleepy head its already 9:30 and you just waking up." While she shakes her head a bit and Phy runs up towards me and does grabby hands, "good morning mawa..uppyy!!" I picked her up and kissed her cheek, "Good Morning to u too lil mamas" i sat down wit Phy in my lap.

I ate down and grabbed my phone and saw Lisa texted me saying "GIRLS DAY OUTTT !! ME AND MY GODBABY !!" I replied and said "Ok jeez." She read it and I finished eating, "Phyy u wanna hang wit mama and godmom lisaa ?" She started cheesing hard asf, "YETH!!" She always gets like this because she knows lisa finna get her anything she want. I got up and and told Phy, "Go take your bath mama will be there in a minute ok." She nodded her head and went to the bathroom and I heard the water running. I went to the bathroom and got in with her and started washing off and helping her. She still a lil young so I gotta make sure you keep that kitty clean ALL TIMES!! After 30 minutes we get out and i dry off and help her and start lotioning down and brushing my teeth and we make funny jokes at eachother.

"Hmmm... you know what bby pick what you wanna wear today and Ill approve it." She went and quickly grabbed her blue track suit with a white tee and black and white air forces lisa got her. I nodded my head and thought I've taught you well. I got on my clothes which was some crocs a jacket and black shorts and grabbed my samsung because I never felt a use for a brand new phone. We told nana bye and we went to the bus stop. I saw lisa texted me "Meet me at the mall" and shook my head , "we're going to the mall babygirlll!!" While we were sitting at the bus stop I saw Devon with his Girlfriend and quickly turned my head. Im sure he caught me looking and came over , "Tyrek?" I looked up and his gf was standing right by him and I waved not saying a word, "Wow never thought I would see you out of work and who is this pretty lil girl" I grabbed Phy closely and she turned up her nose up at him, "She's my daughter." The bus started pulling up and we got on and Devon looked at me mischievous.

I shook my head and it was a 10 minute drive to the stop and we got off and walked the 2 minutes to the mall and Phy said, "Mama when we get there can I get sumn to eat?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I looked down at her and smilied "Yes we can." I bumped into someone and it stunned me and I looked up he looked very handsome. "Sorry forgive me!" He said, "Its igh pretty ma, if u wanna apologize you can give me yo numba fasho." I replied, "oh um... ion quite know you soo." He said "buh u wanna say sorry righ?" I kept quiet and pulled out my phone, "thats wha i thought." We exchanged numbers and he told me his name was Christopher, he put his name in my phone as Chrissy. We got into the mall and I messaged Lisa saying we're at the food court and me and Phy went up to the vendor, "Can I have 1 footlong and 1 inch" the girl nodded and I told her what we wanted on our sandwiches and we went to sit down and I watched Phy get in her chair, "Your growing up sooo babyy.."

I saw Lisa walking up and she spotted us and ran up , "PHYYYYYY TYREEKKKK!!!" She made people start looking at us and I put my head down and shook it. Phy got up and hugged Lisa well the best she could hug lisa and we kept eating and Lisa was discussing with Phy what she was going to get her. I had only brought 30 dollars on me and since I paid for subway I only had about 20 bucks along with some change. I looked slightly down and looked at Phy smiling widely and I cheered up listening to their convo and said, "Lisa I don't have that type of money on me to get Phy all thar stuff your saying." She sided eyed me so I knew exactly what was about to happen and she replied, "You know whats about to happen so dont try me with that. Sooo Phy which store you wanna go to first ?" We started getting up and threw our trash away and went to claries where Phy started picking up random shit I knew would lead onto the floor.