Chapter 6 - A fresh start

Harry unpacked his fewer clothes into the wordrobe with the help of Draco into his new bedroom. His bedroom had a double sized bed with shamrock and jam red coloured pillows. the bed quilt was a obsidian black and the the bed frame was a ink black. The desk was a mahogany wood with a matching chair with a shamrock pillow. Harry was honestly shocked on how big the room was and Draco was in the back chuckling. "How is the room so large?!"
"Oh Harry, stop being so astonished and help me unpack your books so we can put them on the book shelf."
Harry went over to Draco and picked up some of his school books. They both walked over to the mahogany bookshelf and put the books on the shelf.
Harry quickly pecked Draco on the check.
"Pottah!" Draco shouted at his boyfriend, his cheeks a punch colored pink.
Harry was laughing his head off. Draco just pouted.
"I'm *wheeze* sorry." Harry said in between wheezes, he couldn't help it.
Draco looked at him with tears in eyes looking like they were about to drop. But what Harry didn't know was that Draco was brilliant at acting especally when it comes to fake tearing up.
"Wait, baby I'm sorry I shoudn't have laughed at you like that I'm really sorry! Please forgive me" Harry was a scared that he made his boyfriend cry. He had no clue what to do in this type of siguation.
"Harry It's okay I was just faking don't worry about it." Harry grabbed Draco and hugged him tight and led him to the bed.
"Can we just cuddle together? I'm tired" Harry said wispering
"sure." Draco said happily.
Harry and Draco got into the bed. They slept and cuddled peacefully.