Chapter 2 - Inheritance

TW: self harm!

After the pain that lasted 12:00am/pm to 01:13am. He finally got to sleep.

In the morning, at the Dursleys' house.

I woke up at 07:32am but I was still feeling a little tired because I felt a, stabbing pain in my back at 12:00. I got dressed into a deep dark violet almost a night sky, gloomy blue hoodie with a pair of baby blue jeans. He went down stairs and cooked breakfast for the aggressive Dursleys. After cooking and putting all the plates at the table Harry went to his room, he got his diary out and started to write.

Dear Diary,

I cant wait to go back to Hogswart so I don't have to put up with this abusive bunch. It almost lunch time and they still aren't up! Saying I'm lazy. I can't wait to go back and see Draco's blue eyes that look like marble when you see the grey in the pale blue almost paper white iris. Well I can her my uncle calling so I better go.

Diary out.

The day went by and it was finally time to sleep. But the moon rose I was a full moon. Harry's back and head felt like someone was throwing knives at him he passed, out on the cold hard floor.
He woke up and went and changed into a bright busting red
t-shirt and some dull steel  looking jeans. When he went to sit down and put some socks on he felt something where he sat, he looked to see what it was and saw a raven, velvety, huge and bushy tail and look in the mirror only to see a pair of wolf ears.
His tail wrap firmly around his leg and his ears slowly, lowered he was frightened. He sent a letter to Draco since he knew more about wearwolves than Hermione did.

Dear Draco,

Please can you help me I've changed into a wearwolf and I don't know what to do. I'm scared. Please come help.

From Harry

A couple of minutes later Harry got a letter back.

Dear Harry,

Try to stay calm. What's your address?

From Draco

Harry wrote back ending up in tear as he wrote the address

It's 4 privet Drive

Draco tapped on Harry's window and saw he was crying. Harry quickly ran down stairs and opened the front door and saw Draco. He grabbed Draco's wrist and ran to the nearest forest. "Ow! Harry please let go of my wrist." Harry pulled up Draco's black night sky turtle neck shirt and saw the deep cuts. "Draco why are you doing this to your self?" "I'm sorry!" Draco said in a loud but not quite a shouting voice with tears drenching, his face. "Hey its ok Draco it's ok shhh." "How about we help you transform back?" Draco said trying to hide his tears. "Fine." Harry said worried about Draco. "Imagine your self without your ears and tail." There was a bright flash and Harry's ears and tail were gone.
"Did I do it?" He asked eagerly. "Yes you did it." Harry was now jumping around. "Calm down." "Fine." "So why do you cut?" There was a minute of silence but the Draco answered. "Because I'm a
Death Eater and everyone will hate me." "Hey no one will hate you besides I've always wanted to become, a Death Eater." "Why?" "Because the Order took me away from my real perants and I was just adopted by,  James Potter and Lilly Potter." "Do you know your real parents?" "No not yet but my inherentance paper knows." "You gonna go get your inherentance papers?" "Yeah."