chapter 7 - The Morning

Draco woke up early and decided to get up and get dressed. He got off the bed and picked up a raven black turtle-neck and a pair of porcelain white trousers. He put on his crow black socks and went down stairs, but not before he gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. "Hello Draco, good to see that your up. How was your sleep?" Snape suddenly said startling Draco. "I slept just fine. Good to see i'm not the only one awake."
Draco grabbed a cup of tea and sat on the couch. " your mother and father will be picking you up at 3:30PM ." Snape said passing a piece of paper to Draco. The papper was the name of a potion to help Draco in his next lesson, when he has it just so Snape wouldn't just see Hermione with her hand up answering the questions. "Give that to some of the other Slytherins so then they know about the hard potion that's coming up." Draco gave a nod and stood up to go check on Harry. He when up the basil green carpeted stairs and into Harry's room. Harry was still asleep so Draco gentely shook him awake. "Hi my emerald, have a good sleep?" Harry turned over to look at his lover. "I slept great, thank you." Harry said in Reply. "Come cuddle up with me your hands are freezing!" Harry exclaimed. Only just then did Draco realise that Harry was holding his hand. So until 3:20PM they cuddled until Draco had to pack up his thing for when he gets picked up.