Before you read...

Hello, reader. 

Just to let you know, this is a dark fantasy story with with fantasy-themed battles. Do also include sexual  content and forbidden love between siblings (Game of Thrones for reference) and extreme graphic content and strong use of foul language. Just to give you a heads up that this is M-rated (adults only). 

This story tells of Yin-Yang  powers incarnated in human form and reincarnated into many different human forms, and this story is about a pair of twins who would this power to find weapons and fight against three evil people. I thought of gods reincarnated into human forms (kinda like Avatar: The Last Airbender) but I felt that wasn't my kind of story telling, so I cut out gods of reincarnation and just put powers, not gods, in human forms. 

It is rather a short story, fast paste, and a quick rush. A few supporting characters will be included and will be used as minor and supporting roles and will be there just to be there. I see this as an anime-influenced story. 

That is everything you need to know. So if you do dare, read it. If you can't tolerate gore, language, adult content like some nudity now is the time to leave and read other stories.
(Sorry if there is any inaccurate grammar or some storytelling. I've felt like I've rushed this process because there are other stories to be done.)

Enjoy, if you dare!