Flashback

~24 hours ago~ .....  *beep beep beep* .

I angrily hit the alarm clock beside my bed.

" fuck" I hate getting up at 5 in the morning for work .

"You would think since I'm doing 20 I would have my own fucking place "I grumbled.

I pull the heavy covers off of my warm body , As the cold air from the air conditioner hit my back making goosebumps form on my chocolate skin .

My feet hit the cold tile floor as lazily walked the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face trying to wake myself up .

As I looked in the mirror my eyes came into contact with my reflection. My once Fresh Afro was now matted down on the side from laying on it , my skin , now pale from dehydration and lack of eating .

My Eyes ,once beautiful dark brown ones filled with life are now dull and filled with tiredness .  I turned on the hot shower and pulled off my clothes making sure not to look in the mirror not wanting to see myself.

I stepped into the shower and let the boiling hot water wash over my body , burning my skin " at least the pain distracts me " I mumbled .

My life isn't exactly what you call a good one , but I don't have time to complain so I just suck it up .

I finish in the shower and dry off, I never forget to put coco butter on because it keeps my skin hydrated then I put on my outfit for today .

I pick out my Afro and put it in a high puff on my head, I do my edges and get my purse

. I head downstairs into the kitchen grabbing a pop tart  rushing out the door before my dad gets up and starts yelling at me . I get into my worn out car and headed to work.

                           ~TIME SKIP~
" hi , my name is aurora. I'll be your waitress today, what can I start you off to drink ?" .... rudeness is what I got back .

" I DON'T WANT HER KIND TO SERVE ME "   The old white man screamed.

I live in a small neighborhood, where everybody's racists. You may ask *why am I here then ?* well I was adopted by a white couple and turns out they racist too.

. Numbness , that's what I felt . It happens almost everyday , I break my back trying make these people happy and what do I get back ? !. "

hey luv don't worry about it " my Bestfriend jasmine said . "I'm not , but just because I'm used to it doesn't mean it hurts less" . I put on my straight face and walked off.

                        ~TIME SKIP~
I clock out tired of today's mess . I walk out of the small restaurant and to my car on other side of the parking lot .

As I got closer to my car I saw a note in which said "I know where you live you bitch and if you don't quit I'm coming for you " I crumbled the note and threw it in the trash .

As I opened my door a truck came speeding past me and a bucket of ice water splashed on me . " GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM " someone shouted from the speeding truck .

I stared off into space as my clothes were dripping wet from the cold water . I took a long breath as I look into the now cloudy sky

" god , what did I do to deserve this huh? , was I not good enough? " I sighed and stepped into my car and drove off heading home . As I'm driving thousands of thoughts swam in my head .

" your not good enough, you'll never be good enough "

, " your ugly and always will be "

, " no matter how hard you try it wouldn't amount to nothing "

. I shook my head trying to discard these thoughts from my head and pulled to my drive way .

I sat in the car not wanting to go in the toxic home I live in but I get out anyways.
I walk into the dark house and up to my room and everything is trashed , I  sat down on the floor and looked around.

" Clean this dirty ass room up or your gonna be out on the fucking street" my mother spat.

" I don't know why I didn't leave yo good for nothing ass" she mumbled as she walked away.

Tired from the long day I had, I decided to just take a shower and put on some comfy clothes and go to my special spot.

                        ~TIME SKIP~
As I stood on the cliff , and looked out on the ocean and I thought of how beautiful everything seemed from down there .

                        ~TIME SKIP~As I stood on the cliff , and looked out on the ocean and I thought of how beautiful everything seemed from down there

So peaceful and calm

The longer I stood there the more unbearable my thoughts became .

I reached up to touch my cheek and my hand was wet ..........................
Was I crying?  I chuckled bitterly " I haven't cried in months so this must be bad " I looked back at the ocean and thought of how peaceful everything was .

Peace, is what I crave the most ,Peace was all I ever wanted . The ocean is the thing that brings me the most peace .

I would always swim to get on mind off of everything, staying in the water for hours at a time .

As I stared back at the ocean contemplating is this the right Choice. " do I really wanna commit subside?" I said out loud.

All of a sudden a rude awakening hit me  NOBODY CARE ENOUGH TO STOP ME. That was the last push I needed. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked over my shoulder to the world behind me , I laughed bitterly one last time and wiped my tears . I turned backwards and fell, plummeting to my death.   Falling....................Falling.........................falling and SPLASH. Drowning.