THE QUESTION

I looked out the window of the car , watching trees blur by .

"princess ? How are you feeling?" Seth asked .I look up at him driving, "I'm fine Seth" I said not wanting him to worry about me .

"We have a few things to tell you about what we do here on land" Manny said . "We run a business called KINGS INCORPORATED and we tend to a lot of business here" said Seth .

"We try to keep up with what happens on land so we started a business and it took off from there" Manny spoke .

"So basically you guys are rich business owners" I said slowly. " yea" they said in unison.  Then something dawned on me . Where do I belong in this? They don't need me for anything. So why do they care ?

"Princess, you got quiet on us , you ok?" Manny spoke softly "yea I'm fine , I have a question to ask tho" I said sadly . "Go ahead" Manny spoke .

" why am I still here with you guys , you don't need me" I said sadly. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about any of that , just know that you hold a very special place in our hearts and we would never let you go !" Said Seth . " what are we" I blurted out on accident.

They chuckled "don't worry about that either sweetheart, just relax" Manny said.

                            ~TIME SKIP~
We pulled up at the biggest house I've ever seen. "Wow , is this your house?" I said amazed. " No ,it's our house including you" Seth said . I stepped out of the car and waited on Seth and Manny to open the door.

We stepped inside of the house and took off our coats

We stepped inside of the house and took off our coats. They lead me to to the living room and we sat down. I let out a long sigh "so what did you guys want to ask me ?" .

" we wanted to ask you if you liked staying with us ." Seth said . I thought about how good they've treated me , they even saved my pathetic life.

" Yes I like staying with you guys , but if you don't want me their anymore , I'll leave" before they could say something I got up and started to walk .

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up . " princess listen to me carefully." " your not going anywhere , we want you here with us no matter what" Manny said .

Tears welled up in my eyes hearing those words. Seth cleaned my tears with his finger tips and said "it's ok princess we understand" I nooded my head at the comforting tone he used.

I'm a big ball of nerves lately.

" so we wanted to ask you if you wanted to become one of us ??" Manny said as I was sitting on his lap. I raised my head at the question.

They wanted me to become a mermaid?? Me?? " you want me to become a mermaid ?" I spoke . "Yes we want-" I cut many off. " Yes I'll do it" I rushed out . They stared at me with their mouths open.

I giggled at their expression. "Close your mouth sweetheart or it'll get dry" I teased . A low growl erupted from Their chests and it made a shiver run down my spine . I clenched my legs shut at the sound .

"Princess, watch yourself" Seth said lowly in my ear . My legs clenched tighter . " The transition is excruciating and you'll get even more beautiful than you already are" Seth said .

"You'll also become our mate" Manny said in my neck. My hand crept into his long silky black hair as his lips hovered over my neck. His warm breath caressed my neck as my eyes became heavy.

Manny planted a warm kiss to my neck and I let out a breathy moan . He pulled back and said " yea, I think you'll be a great mate" and smiled . My wrist began to hurt again and I winced at the pain .

" u-ummm guys I have something to tell you" I said . They both looked down at me . " well you see my life has been hard and I suffer with depression so sometimes to take my mind off of the bad things I inflicted physical pain."

"I cut my wrist to keep my mind at bay, but they've got infected from being wet all the time" I said slowly.

Manny grab my hands gently and let his hand hover over mines. A red glowing light emitted from is palm and a warm feeling engulfed my wrist. After he pulled away I unwrapped my bandages and the scars were gone. I looked at him and gave him a big hug and I whispered a thank you in his ear.

" Anything for you princess" he smiled.  " if you feel like this again tell us , so we can replace pain with a pleasant feeling ok" Seth said "ok , thanks guys" I said one again .

They nodded at my word . A loud growl emitted from my stomach and I looked down embarrassed. " let's go out to eat" Manny said laughing .

"First let's go show you our room" Seth said standing . " we can turn you tomorrow if you want princess" Manny said . " sure , how long will it take?" I asked "5 hours total" Seth said . My mouth dropped .

They laughed . I walked behind them and they stopped and opened the double doors , and my eyes widened at the sight.