Meet

AGITHA POV
I watch as she swims into the cave where I've put the child. The kings child , I should have killed her, it could have made things a lot easier. When I found out she was able to connect to the kings new mate , I had to make some adjustments to my plan.

So I roughed her up a little and dumped her into a cave. I knew she called out for help because I heard her talking when I came to make sure she was immobile, so I thought why not kill to birds with one stone.

I watch as she found mila ,how they healed and cradles her. So sickening, so disgusting , so WEAK. I'll make sure be-rid of all of the royal family. I close my eyes to summon my trench creatures. I smirk at them .

Down goes the king

I watch as fear overtook their features as they try to get away from my creatures. I smiled again after one of the creatures drug down the woman , watching her bleed out as her eyes closed.

I felt a tremendous surge of power , I frown looking closely as she transforms into a dark one . I thought they all died off. I watch as she kills all my creatures.

Dammit
Dammit
Dammit

Things just got even more complicated. I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty after all. I disconnect from my seeing device start the next part of my plan

Aurora's pov
We make our way back to the palace in one piece as manny , Seth and I head our separate ways , me going to wake up reya and yamir and Seth and manny to go get mila cleaned up so she could meet her siblings.

I slowly open the door to our room and swim toward my children. "Reya , yamir" I call softly rubbing their heads. They stir and slowly open their eyes "mommy , is that you ?" Yamir says sitting up followed by reya.

"Yea it's me baby , I have someone I want to meet , she's your new sister" I say smiling at the thought of our small family . "A new sister ! Where is she ?!" Yamir immediately swam over to the door .

"What if she doesn't like me mommy?" I hear reya say sadly with her head down . "Nonsense baby , she'll love you just like I do" I tell her lifting her head up . She lets out a breath and grabs my hand . We make our way into the girls room where they are .

"Seth , manny we're hereeeeeeee" I sing out as they come out of the room with mila . "Mommy , your back" mila says once she sees me her eyes light up .  Her eyes then travel over the the twin girls.

"Mila sweetheart, I want you to meet some people very important to mommy, and daddy" I say urging the twins forward .

"Mila these are you new sisters , reya and yamir" Seth says . Mila Immediately rushes over and engulfs the two girls in a bone crushing hug .

"I've always wanted a sister , now I've go two" mila says tears brimming at her eyes . "It's ok sis , don't cry reya says whipping mila's tears away .

Who would have that things would turn out like this .

"Okay girls it's time to get ready for bed , we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow" manny says ushering the girl back to the room .

"Mommy can we sleep with you again?" Reya asked .

"Of course sweetie" I say looking down at my children.

We all make it to the room and get ready for bed .

"Girls get some sleep cause tomorrow where going back up on land" Seth says before sliding in bed with his mates and kids . "Yes daddy, can we get some ice cream when we get there?" Mila asks . "Sure pumpkin, now sleep"

Wassuppppppp🤙🏾
Bing bong , you see these dogs in ya front yard?