Savior

A steady beeping lured me out of my deep sleep .

As I open my tired eyes they meet with a bright light and my ears with noises of different people. " excuse me miss, can you follow this light?" .

I follow the light with my eyes until he pulls back and stands up straight. I see movement out the corner of my eye so I look to see what it is .

My eyes once again meet with the sapphire blue pair . All at once my memories flood back into like a rocket blasting off .I let out a blood curling scream not knowing if what I'm seeing is real .

I push my self up and scoot as far away from him as possible.

There he sat in a chair in the corner staring at me , not once blinking.............. silence is what meets my ears . " ummm w-who are y-you " I stuttered out . He cocked his head to the side never breaking eye contact.

" The real question is who are you princess" his deep rough voice spoke .

Chills ran down my spine and the nickname and my body warmed up .

- Thank god I'm black cause I'd be beet red-
" I'm no one" I said and turned to get up , But something was off. I looked around and I was in water . (Imagine like in aqua man)

" where the hell am I?"

"well your in my palace princess" he chuckled lightly. " underwater" he mumbled. " well no shit Sherlock" I said still looking dumbfounded. Then I thought of something .

" how am I still alive "? I croaked out .

" I'm assuming that you tried to drown yourself since you didn't try to swim back up to the surface, so I brought you here and the doctors implanted gills on your sides so you can breath underwear".

" I didn't ask you to save me , I didn't need to be saved" I snapped back.

"To me you looked like someone who needed saving" he said sweetly making me feel bad . I hung my head low .

" I'm sorry for snapping like that , you didn't do anything wrong" I said shyly.

" it's fine , so what's your name princess?".

"Aurora , what's yours ?" .

"Seth king" he flashed a heartthrobing smile . My heart speed up at the sight.

What's this feeling ? My heartbeat won't slow down .

" princess?" .

" huh?" "Sorry I was thinking about something but what did you say?" .

" I wanna show you around the palace if you don't mind "

" sure" " when I first saw you you had to t-tail where is it ?"

" I can change from tails to legs at will . I didn't want to freak you out no more than I had to". He grabbed my hand and I floated up to a standing position.

My hair now wet with water is at my mid back floating everywhere. We swam out of the doctors quarters and into the halls.

"So your a k-king" I stuttered. "Yes I am a king princess" he chucked. We approached the throne room and my jaw hit the floor .

It was beautiful from the sunlight shining through the window to the golden interior

It was beautiful from the sunlight shining through the window to the golden interior. " S-Seth this Is beautiful"

"thank you Aurora" ..... "king Seth your presence is needed in the conference room." James said .

" we'll be right there James thank you" James bowed and swam off. " well it looks like I'll have to cut the tour short for now , let me introduce you to the people you'll be seeing daily" " umm ok t-that's fine" I said .

~TIME SKIP~
-In the conference room- " quiet down please , we have a new member staying with us from now on . I want you to treat her with respect as you would do me and manny"

"but sir She is a human" Agatha spat with hatred.

"We have never once brought their kind here , all they bring is destruction and death" she said

" ENOUGH" Seth slammed his fist on the table still holding my hand . If it wasn't for his hand holding my hand I would have ran .

" if I catch anyone disrespecting her there will be deathly consequences to face " he sneered at every one . Everybody gave a yes sir and he dismissed them .

"Sorry for screaming, i know I scared you , I felt you flinch and try to pull away" he spoked softy . I smiled and said "if fine I'm used to it" oops ,my had flew to my mouth .

He frowned and I looked down . He put his finger under my chin and made me looked into those beautiful eyes and said "well talk about it when your ready princess ok?" " o- ok" I blushed . " now let's get you into a room"

~TIME SKIP~
"How is the room"

" it's beautiful" I said and looked around.

" there's clothes in the closet and everything else you'll need is here ,if you need anything I'm two doors down just come in  you don't have to knock"

" there's clothes in the closet and everything else you'll need is here ,if you need anything I'm two doors down just come in you don't have to knock"

"ok" I said blushing . " how long was I out for?" "5weeks" oh wow I said in my head . " I'll be back in a little while to check on you princess I have some stuff to take care of"

" that's fine I'll see you later Seth" I said. He closed the door behind him . Right as I'm bout to sit down I here a knock . Huh? Seth must have forgot something . I opened the door and there standing is .