13: sports festival

Oooohhh boy! It's about time!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

"What."

Aizawa fell silent after the biggest fucking reveal since leaning All Might's secret identity.

The said man rubbed the back of his head while looking down with a guilty look.

"...I'm the biological father of (L/n) (Y/n)."

The room was still silent until Aizawa stood up from the teacher's lounge chair with a narrowed eyes.

"...do they know you are their father." Aizawa demanded.

"Well... you see... no." Toshinori admitted.

Aizawa's tired eye twitched as his scowl grew more.

"So... you decided to tell me... before you told your own child???"

'And Midoriya...' All Might thought.

He could remember it like it was yesterday... because it was. Midoriya was shocked to say the least, even more so when he learned that you didn't know.

"You're (L/n)-san's father... and you never told them...!?" Midoriya said that night.

"Are you kidding me, Yagi?"

All Might felt a shiver run up his spine as Aizawa glared daggers into him, more than he has ever before.

"You have a kid, yet you never told them of your identity???"

"It's for their own protection." All Might said.

Aizawa placed his hand on his forehead and pushed his tangled, long black hair back, processing everything he was told.

"I understand if you wanted to hide your relation with them from the world since villains would love to eat that shit up, but you never told them!?" Aizawa spat All Might's logic back at him.

"You instead told me. Someone who isn't family, nor related to this family drama of yours- oh my god." Aizawa turned from the blonde, trying not to strangle him.

"Aizawa, listen-" but before All Might could finish, Aizawa whipped back around with eyes redder than hell itself.

"There is no relationship between you two. Nothing. I have more chemistry with them than you, and I only met them in person for a few hours total."

"I know..." Yagi said in a defeated tone.

"Hell. You have more of a relationship with Midoriya than you do with YOUR OWN CHILD."

Yagi flinched at this. Aizawa was right, and there was no arguing against the scruffy man.

"You realize that by the time you tell them, they will hate you for the rest of their life."

The tall man covered his face with his hands as he slouched over in his seat.

"Yes."

Aizawa's red eyes dimmed a bit before closing them.

"It isn't my place to tell you how to go about this, nor is it my place to tell them. But they will need to know." Aizawa walked towards the door.

"Don't you dare wait until your death." Aizawa said.

And with that, he left.

What else was he supposed to say? In that moment, his mind was fogged up by the information dumped on him.